I'm a Nub

Biscuitpet

Hi, I just recently bought the USB rubber ducky and so far i'm impressed.  The problem is that my PC for some reason won't recognize or detect the USB in My Computer options.  The thing is that it does run its default payload..."Hello World" but i cannot access inject.bin file to deploy my own payloads.  Anyone have any ideas? Sorry i'm just getting into PC cracking and hacking.  Currently learning Python 3.0 still ways to go though. Thanks guys, appreciate it. 

take the micro sd card out of the ducky and use the small keychain micro sd card reader and that will allow you to create and deploy your own payloads.  you cannot access the inject.bin file on the sd card while it is plugged into the rubber ducky.

3 minutes ago, b0N3z said:

take the micro sd card out of the ducky and use the small keychain micro sd card reader and that will allow you to create and deploy your own payloads.  you cannot access the inject.bin file on the sd card while it is plugged into the rubber ducky.

That makes soooooo much sense! Haha I was wondering why i needed that? xD

Yeah, the card when in the Ducky, is never seen as storage for the most part, only as a USB keyboard. Using an SD card shuttle is how you copy over the commands needed for the bin file. This is by design so the device only sees it as a HID device, and can't block the files on the Ducky from being used, which is handled by the Ducky hardware to read and execute against target machines.