VPN for Pineapple NANO

Jsync

Is there a way to get open vpn on the pineapple but without a vps there have been 2 videos that show this 

How to Build An OpenVPN Access Point - Hak5 2017

and pt 2 but both show using a vps can this be done without one my other option is to pay $5 for a digital ocean server but i want to try and refrain from buying one. is there any free alternatives or is that the only way it can be done

16 minutes ago, barry99705 said:

If all you want is a secure connection to somewhere for logs and whatnot to go, run an openvpn server from home.  You can use duckdns so you don't have to have a static ip address.

I need this to be on the pineapple so i can run a vpn at school and some friends

Right, like I said, run the server at home, have the pineapple connect to that vpn connection, and share out over wifi.  Though I'll let you know right now, we got pretty good at detecting vpn connections to bypass filters.  We also actively looked for rogue access points running in the schools.

6 hours ago, barry99705 said:

Right, like I said, run the server at home, have the pineapple connect to that vpn connection, and share out over wifi.  Though I'll let you know right now, we got pretty good at detecting vpn connections to bypass filters.  We also actively looked for rogue access points running in the schools.

In America right. I'm from Australia  and the IT guy doesn't know how to use a computer, they have access to block certain websites like every other school and our guy blocked gmail, YouTube and Google for 4 days because get thought that they were sites for games. I'm sorry but he has to be pretty dumb to do that.

2 minutes ago, barry99705 said:

Wait, he blocked Google and the internet still worked!  Holy crap!  :lol:  We actually had a 6th grader set up a ssh tunnel from his school computer to his house!  This was back in 05 or 06, not sure if he got the info from here though.

nah the internet didn't work it would turn off 5 minutes and then turn off for half an hour but he doesn't know what linux is. he is a joke we have had many IT guys buy he is the biggest joke out of them all