Modules Page Lockout/Stuck

janosik

Hello!

I own a Pineapple Nano, and have it setup. Let me run down the list. I am using an Alfa USB to connect to a WiFi connection to forward all traffic to the internet. I have my Management AP, and Public AP (Rogue AP) setup. I am able to connect with a device and my traffic is forwarded. I have the microSD card plugged into the NANO. It has been formatted to EXT4. I rebooted the device, and according to the GUI it is mounted and ready.

fdYv3LM.png

I load the modules page. Then I click "Get Modules" and the list populates. I then proceed to "Install" any of the modules, let's go with "nmap". It finished the install and succeeds.

TsxmCYk.png

Then I view the bottom of the page for "Install Modules" and nothing.

s2x8QQW.png

I then refresh the page and it will not load, I get the forever loading pineapple. And this is where I am at. I am unable to access any other modules.

QbDPdXl.png

I have reformatted the SD card through the GUI, and through terminal by SSH. And restarted the NANO multiple times. Does anyone have any thoughts on what roadblock I am facing? Is it maybe that the SD card is too large? The SD card is a 32 GB Class 10 card. I am willing to provide additional information, just let me know what you require. I have tried to look around the web and see if anyone else faced the same issue. I couldn't seem to find it, either its buried somewhere in the great wide web, or no one else has had this issue.

Thanks,

Janosik