Use the Duck for Linux scripting and bash shell automation

}{3xcmd

Since I was introduced to a typewriter when I was 2 years old I have never bothered to practice and learn to type 60+ wpm never the less 900 - 1,200 WPM when the RbbrDucky is inserted. Repetition and with the aid of shorthand keyboard shortcuts has been the only way I have learned to make me appear to type as fast as a 60+ wpm Typer. ALT + Tab, Windows Key + R , I have become a mastermind of getting where I need to be in an OS using less keys that I have to type. 

Since a lot of tasks I perform are repetitious in Linux, especially in KALI, I have not read of anyone using the RubberDuck to automate their task as the super typer HID now becomes a scripted AI or "the hacker from Swordfish" mashing on the keys.

So I wanted to create a new Thread dedicated to "Linux Only" whereby you are using Twin Duck firmware with option 1 "pressing caps lock" to activate the Duck inject.bin. I am not intending to hack Kali Linux or any Linux distro system with a payload. The objective is to have AI "superman" type for me what I would normally would type in Kali or any Linux distro to carry out an automated attack.    

Using Kali, I have enabled a custom keyboard shortcut in keyboard settings to open the terminal, my example "Super + t" or "CTRL +  ALT + t"

in my Ducky Payload Script 

WINDOWS t
GUI t
CTRL ALT t
COMMAND t

All do not open a custom terminal keyboard shortcut. So I am a bit stuck on this first step.

1 hour ago, Teabot 5000 said:

Try "CTRL-ALT t" instead of "CTRL ALT T".

CTRL-ALT t would be the best command as many other Distros like Ubuntu would use Ctrl+ ALT +T to open the terminal , I just gave it a shot in Kali and did not work. so I don't think custom keyboard shortcuts work or play well with the rubber ducky. However, below is a simple script that did work to just open the gnome terminal in Kali.     

REM OPEN LINUX TERMINAL
DELAY 3000
ALT F2
DELAY 50
STRING gnome-terminal
DELAY 50
ENTER
DELAY 100
STRING "hello world"