[Question]How to set up wifi pineapple tetra on windows

1newbie1

6 hours ago, b0N3z said:

have you watched the video that Darren made to show you exactly how to do it?

...which would far and away be the easiest route but in case that doesn't clarify everything... wanna give us some more info?  Which method are you using to try and connect? Windows, Mac or Linux OS etc..?  How far along can you get and where does it fall over for you?

20 minutes ago, Rkiver said:

In fairness this user has made 4 topics asking for exact walkthroughs on both the pineapple and USB Rubber Ducky.

Sorry team, I didn't realise that. I'm super new here and can totally understand the user wanting all the info spoon-fed but agree there needs to be sum onus on the individual to do a lil study. Its certainly easier just to badger people but the knowledge gained by experimentation is more readily retained and worth a little more...I figure anyway. 

20 hours ago, MrBlack911 said:

...which would far and away be the easiest route but in case that doesn't clarify everything... wanna give us some more info?  Which method are you using to try and connect? Windows, Mac or Linux OS etc..?  How far along can you get and where does it fall over for you?

Im not bashing on you nor do I want to offend you in anyway at, But the videos that hak5 have made for connecting the Pineapples to a pc (windows and Linux) or android devices, are very clear and simple to follow.  The only videos they haven't made are for connecting to Mac and iOS.  Both of which are a little more tricky to get working and the Hak5 team has said that they do not own Apple products so it would be hard for them to make a tutorial on that.  There is plenty of info for the Mac side of getting ICS working, in the forums.

14 hours ago, MrBlack911 said:

Sorry team, I didn't realise that. I'm super new here and can totally understand the user wanting all the info spoon-fed but agree there needs to be sum onus on the individual to do a lil study. Its certainly easier just to badger people but the knowledge gained by experimentation is more readily retained and worth a little more...I figure anyway. 

Yea some people are not really familiar with google or even a search bar lol. But i agree its easier to remember things if you figure it out yourself vs somebody just telling you.  Ive learned so much over the last year and I still most like havent even reached half of what these devices can do.  The more I learn the better though and these forums have helped me to learn what I need to know along with a lot of google searches and code academy.