No Item received & No response to any email for almost 2 weeks since a purchase from Hak5

obbor83

I've been emailing various email addresses since my order on the 16th December and I've had no response at all other than automated Zendesk replies which makes it look like its being dealt with. This is very disconcerting to a new customer. I needed a reply ASAP on the 16th as it was due to quantity ordered and payment verification. I read in a previous thread that there is a problem and to email another address - but this also has had no response. Can an admin please help me.

I would advise to wait just a little longer.

Unfortunately, the holidays mean that on the one hand the Hak5 shop is inundated with orders, and on the other hand they are not in as much as they are also taking their holiday. This generally causes a delay over the holiday period.

I've never known them to purposely ignore customers or orders, they are more-than-likely very busy and getting a lot of emails.

Hopefully someone will reply soon.

I had ordered my nano last year and it took close to a month to get it.  Depending on what you ordered, if it is an out of stock item that is coming back into stock, from my understanding is that they will wait to ship your whole order till all the items can be shipped at once.  Also Hak5 is a small company and very busy with what they do, so it will take longer than if you say order something off amazon. be patient it is worth it. As for the email responses,  like I said above its a small company replying to ever single email would take time away from packing things and shipping them off.  And the Holidays are a shit time to order things online.

Thanks for your replies guys, it puts my mind at rest. I've never dealt with this company before and I'm happy to wait as long as it takes to receive the item.

An auto response via email/ticket or something when you order saying that they won't be responding for X amount of time would have help alot here.

Some of the items in the field kits are on back order and when they come in, I bet your order will be shipped.  It would really suck to order a field kit and not get something in it. Youd be right here complaining about that instead lol.  Rest your mind and just know that these guys do a lot and that little bit of wait is more than worth it in the long run.  Your not going to find this equipment anywhere else, unless your at a con that hak5 is at.

I am having the same issue, I ordered a Rubber Ducky from this site on Dec 30th. It said I needed to verify, which I did that same day. The order is still unfulfilled, not on back order when ordered and still isn't. I got a response from a ticket a few days ago telling me I hadn't verified "which I had already done a week ago," so I did it again just in case and asked if they received it this time, still no response, an unfulfilled order and an empty inbox awaiting at least a confirmation. 

I would have been ok reading a disclaimer saying "Please allow a month of no communication for delivery." or We are busy/delayed please expect longer wait times."

The products seem great and the info is good at this site, but the customer service definitely leaves a bad taste in your mouth especially if you are a first time customer such as myself . I really want to like this place. If you are looking for a logistics manager or help, hell, I'll send my resume. =) 

• 2 weeks later...

This is getting very tedious now. I ordered over 5 weeks ago now, I had some contact with Jayson who was extremely apologetic around 10 days ago. However, I have not actually been notified of the status of my order, (web portal not updated) and have emailed about 3 times since to every email address that is known to me and again I'm not getting any responses. 

Being honest, this is my worst ever experience of buying an item online. Communication is so vital in this sort of business. Can you please reply to my emails.