Looking for: 13GB (4.4gb compressed) - WPA WPA2 Word List - 982,963,904 Words

Anon Y. Mouse

This is a pre computed hash table... if you took a packet with the ssid of  'HOME-AB01' and encrypted it with 170,000 passwords, you would thin have a pre computed hash table saved to a hard drive... This would take my labtop about 11 seconds to generate, once completed then a lookup is only 1 second...

There is a 170,000 password list hashed by 1000' ssid's...

There is also 1million password list hashed by 1000 ssid's...

I am interested in download links for wpa word list. There has to be a updated version. There have been so many huge data breaches lately...

10 hours ago, i8igmac said:

This is a pre computed hash table... if you took a packet with the ssid of  'HOME-AB01' and encrypted it with 170,000 passwords, you would thin have a pre computed hash table saved to a hard drive... This would take my labtop about 11 seconds to generate, once completed then a lookup is only 1 second...

I am interested in download links for wpa word list. There has to be a updated version. There have been so many huge data breaches lately...

While there ARE  pre-computed hash tables, there are also links there to the word lists they used. Check out the link, and notice the tables for download, and the word lists separately.

On 12/13/2016 at 11:16 AM, Anon Y. Mouse said:

Thanks, never knew about it.

Which one should I download:

33GB Set tarball

33GB Password list

Or both?

I believe the 33GB Word List is the "Final Word List" as the description implies. I would go with the 33GB file personally. Good luck!

You have to remember, render's password lists were generated in the early 2000's.  Laptop's at the time would take hours and hours to generate the rainbow tables.  Desktops took hours to generate the rainbow tables.  I helped out with some of the beta testing of cowpatty back then.

1 hour ago, barry99705 said:

You have to remember, render's password lists were generated in the early 2000's.  Laptop's at the time would take hours and hours to generate the rainbow tables.  Desktops took hours to generate the rainbow tables.  I helped out with some of the beta testing of cowpatty back then.

its time to make  improvements : -)

there have been so many recent data breaches that if the information is publicly available, we need to filter threw!

Yahoo breach estimated 1 billion users data stolen... target and home depo also come to mind...

For the most part, the tables aren't really that useful anymore.  Computers and GPUs have gotten fast enough now that throwing the Webster's at a handshake doesn't really take that long.  One of my bigger lists is this one. 

https://myexploit.wordpress.com/rocktastic-v11-one-billion-one-hundred-thirty-three-million-eight-hundred-thirty-nine-thousand-four-hundred-sixty-three-unique-word-combinations/

2 hours ago, barry99705 said:

For the most part, the tables aren't really that useful anymore.  Computers and GPUs have gotten fast enough now that throwing the Webster's at a handshake doesn't really take that long.  One of my bigger lists is this one. 

https://myexploit.wordpress.com/rocktastic-v11-one-billion-one-hundred-thirty-three-million-eight-hundred-thirty-nine-thousand-four-hundred-sixty-three-unique-word-combinations/

Thank you so much... thats a improvement... how long did this take to generate?

And what kind of gpu?

15 hours ago, barry99705 said:

And where is the link to the download, because I am not seeing it?!