Aircrack-ng 1.2 RC4 IPK

mile18

5 minutes ago, Sebkinne said:

We currently ship Aircrack-1.2-RC2.

There are a couple of stability fixes, but nothing that stands out in RC3 and RC4 - is there something specific you want?

• Aircrack-ng: Added time remaining and percentage done when doing WPA cracking with a dictionary (file).
  • Aircrack-ng: Make benchmark last 15 seconds for a more accurate value.

and my custom wifite script is made for wlan0mon not wlan0 :D

2 minutes ago, mile18 said:
  • Aircrack-ng: Added time remaining and percentage done when doing WPA cracking with a dictionary (file).
  • Aircrack-ng: Make benchmark last 15 seconds for a more accurate value.

and my custom wifite script is made for wlan0mon not wlan0 :D

1. Don't crack WPA on the Pineapple. You'll be there forever.
2. We have two radios on board (wlan0 and wlan1). Wlan1 is the one we use for monitor mode (wlan1mon).

1 minute ago, Sebkinne said:

1. Don't crack WPA on the Pineapple. You'll be there forever.
2. We have two radios on board (wlan0 and wlan1). Wlan1 is the one we use for monitor mode (wlan1mon).

1. I know that, I have custom dictionary that works for some models of routers in my country so not mouch processing power is needed.
2. I know that you have 2 chipsets but this is for personal project that will not include pineapple so I would be so gratefull if you could compile it.

2 hours ago, mile18 said:

1. I know that, I have custom dictionary that works for some models of routers in my country so not mouch processing power is needed.
2. I know that you have 2 chipsets but this is for personal project that will not include pineapple so I would be so gratefull if you could compile it.

If your project doesn't include a pineapple, what do you need a cross compiled package for? 

Confused.

7 hours ago, Sebkinne said:

Seeing as you aren't using a Pineapple for your project, you came to the wrong place.

ohh i'm sorry you didnt understand, my english is not at it's best :D i'm using pineapple but not it's radios, I have external powered 8187L for better range and pineapple in monitor mode for sniffineg, so if it's not problem could you compile it or at least tell me how becouse makefile for RC4 is not compiling at my SDK, maybe i'm doing something wrong

• 1 month later...
On 1/18/2017 at 3:09 AM, Sebkinne said:

It is in our repository. 

where's your repository? im sorry just register to this site for asking this xD.

i was creating raspberry-pi with alfa card to automate wpa-handshake-capturing and easily get a hundred wpa-handshake just for a week by wardriving, and cracked later by GPU card.

and now my mighty boss bought your pineapple, he said maybe there is something i can work on

The pineapples also connects to Hak5's repositories when updating/upgrading. This not a "public" repo. like Openwrt has.
(By "not public" i mean that you cannot browse it as you can with the openwrt repos.)
Checking the contents of: /etc/opkg/customfeeds.conf will show you this.

# add your custom package feeds here
#
# src/gz example_feed_name http://www.example.com/path/to/files
# Old feeds from previous image
# Uncomment to reenable

src/gz chaos_calmer_pineapple https://www.wifipineapple.com/nano/packages

This pretty much contains custom stuff, like for example the kernel. Which is another version than upstream chaos_calmer.
And also aircrack-ng rc2.

I thought i should just clear this up, to avoid confusion. :)

• 10 months later...

Archived