Lan Turtle Not working

Burty0912

Hello guys,

First let me say the LAN turtle is awesome! However, after receiving it an playing with it for 1 hour it seems to have broken. I tried to assign a static ip to match the pc i was using it on.

The green light stays on solid when plugged in. I get no IP address and my interface remains inactive. I've tried the unbrick steps, but the interface remains unactive and the light stays solid green. I configured the interface to 192.168.1.2 as instructed, but could not get to https://192.168.1.1. Can my LAN turtle truely have broken in less than one hour of messing around with? any suggestions? Any help is appreciated, thank you.

I just went through the reset process a bunch of times with no luck.  I was able to get it to work when I set a static route for the wired connection for the network 192.168.1.0/24 with a gateway of 192.168.1.2.  This is after manually setting the IP on the wired connection which is the LAN Turtle to 192.168.1.2.

I was then able to restore the firmware on the LAN Turtle.