USB Rubber Ducky from Hak5 shop

vitbau

Hello,

I bought usb from Hak5 shop and can make it run the inject.bin as expected. Just it does not appear as flash drive. How can I make it both run the inject.bin and appear as flash drive so that user thinks that it is a normal thumb drive and does not know it acts like keyboard ?

Best Regards,

An

It's not supposed to appear as a flash drive. That's the whole point. You plug it in, and it goes to work.

To make it appear as a flash drive, ie mountable, you need to have it open so you can press the button on it.

Edited by Rkiver

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
On 11/22/2016 at 11:31 AM, Rkiver said:

To make it appear as a flash drive, ie mountable, you need to have it open so you can press the button on it.

What i did for one of my Rubber Ducky's is measure down from the end of the drive down to the button on the USB male end of the board with calipers. I put the drive back in the case, then measured that again and took a hot paperclip and made a hole in the case. This way I do not have to take the case apart to select the reset button. I mainly use it on my testing drive not my field drive.