Unboxing and Assembly of the Tactical Elite

SuperFastYo

Personally the I only like the tactical case the nano comes in the backpack is a bit edgy I mean I went to a shopping store down here with my nano had my charger cable connected all I was doing was harvesting SSID's man I felt like so awkward walking around with cell phone in hand and a USB cable hang off my side talk about edgy man lmao.

2 hours ago, ZaraByte said:

Personally the I only like the tactical case the nano comes in the backpack is a bit edgy I mean I went to a shopping store down here with my nano had my charger cable connected all I was doing was harvesting SSID's man I felt like so awkward walking around with cell phone in hand and a USB cable hang off my side talk about edgy man lmao.

lol, I've had that backpack for about 2 years now and have everything I need in my work life. So since its a work bag I just rip off the patch and nobody glances at it. It would be dumb to run around with a patch stating what is for the world to see.