BABrendan

Hello

I had a quick request for help/info.  So I recently pulled out my Reaver Pro II from the closet (I have a tendency to buy things with the intention of using them and then not...) Anyhoo, I have it out and I am using it on my wifi router.  I have ran both of them (ehh embarrassing I have two)  each for about 24 hours against the router with no success.  Is this just a case of WPS moving pass the point that the raver pro II is effective?  Or am I doing something wrong? It sees the network and is going through all the motions of attacking it, but it doesnt get past that.  Like I said I have ran for about 24 hours each and neither work.  One has the older UI on it and one has the newer UI.  Any info on where to find info on the reaver or sw updates or anything would be appreciated.  Thanks. 

Essentially WPS attacks are becoming less and less possible as newer routers tend to lock WPS after 3 failed attempts and will only unblock WPS if the router is restarted.  There are ways to force some routers to restart but doing that after every three pin attempts is rather time consuming.  What kind of output are you getting on you reaver? Does it keep trying the same pin over and over or say it is locked waiting 60 seconds or something like that?

Reaver Pro has been discontinued what saddens me is how the guy behind reaver pro ran off with peoples money i mean he started out charging people $200 for Reaver Pro less then a year later he pulls the project and stops development on it.

Like my friend on Skype said the guy behind Reaver Systems found a niche  and made a couple million dollars and then bailed out of it when he saw their wasn't a market for it anymore.

I tried to think of something to use Reaver Pro for but with the lack of people who owned one and finding people to work with me on turning Reaver Pro's into something else it's been a no go so I've pretty much moved on it's really a shame that even the WiFi Pineapple for WPS is still using a old version of pixiewps.

There is a better tool that uses a modded pixiewps that's coded in C by aanarchyy that I've had pretty decent luck with but for reason Whistle Master doesn't wanna use that version.

So typically I get the "Detected AP rate limiting, waiting for 60 seconds before re-checking"  Problem is, other than the little rotating icon, its hard to tell if its doing anything.  It did actually say it found a pin. But now I am having trouble logging into it so I can take a look at the log and see what it exactly said.  It did give a pin and then gave some weird statement about it thinks that is the correct pin.  I was in a rush so I didnt check to see if it would work.  But of course now I cant get to the log. The UI is a pain in the ass.  It did break a wep encrypted router (which I know isnt saying much, but I guess it did something).  I changed my routers password to all As for WPA, but it couldnt break it.  I am wondering if its time to abandon ship on this endeavor?   Do you know what the WPS button on the Reaver itself is for? Is it simply just to connect to a WPS enabled router?  

As far as I know this one https://github.com/aanarchyy/bully will work on embed devices running OpenWRT my biggest problem is I don't know enough about OpenWRT to do anything with it.

when Reaver Pro II was released I thought about trying to strip the WebUI in Reaver Pro II that would work Ubuntu much like the old Reaver Pro did fact me and a couple people on Skype were kinda in the works but I ran into problems once I seen how the code was kinda slippy to read.

However the one by aanarchyy is pretty decent it does all the work for you simply added the -d switch will allow you to auto preform a offline pixiewps attack honestly I'm not 100% why his works better then the normal pixiewps that is on like Kali Linux 2016.2 but it just does.