Association issues

Rainman_34

I have updated to the newest firmware 1.1.2 and it appears that every time the pineapple is turned off and then turned back on the only way to connect is through ethernet or the USB Y cable.  Once you are connected and you go to the networking tab and change the logon management password for the management wifi said then and only then can you logon wirelessly or even connect to the open channel.  But as soon as you turn off the pineapple the process must be done again as soon as it is turned on.  This is not any fun when you are attempting to use the battery pack for deployment and you essentially can't change anything or even get any of the information since you can't connect to the pineapple.  Is anyone else having this issue?

Edited by mojo0243

1 hour ago, mojo0243 said:

I have updated to the newest firmware 1.1.2 and it appears that every time the pineapple is turned off and then turned back on the only way to connect is through ethernet or the USB Y cable.  Once you are connected and you go to the networking tab and change the logon management password for the management wifi said then and only then can you logon wirelessly or even connect to the open channel.  But as soon as you turn off the pineapple the process must be done again as soon as it is turned on.  This is not any fun when you are attempting to use the battery pack for deployment and you essentially can't change anything or even get any of the information since you can't connect to the pineapple.  Is anyone else having this issue?

Did you set any filters? 

14 hours ago, Sebkinne said:

Did you set any filters? 

No I have no filters set. The only thing I have done is allow associations and log probes nd associations. If I ise the usb y cable and navigate to networking then change the password it will let me connect but as soon as it powers off and I turn it back on it will not let me connect to either wireless interface. 

10 minutes ago, mojo0243 said:

No one else is having these issues?  Guess I better go back and look at all of my settings again.

You might want to factory reset your device if the issue persists - I cannot reproduce this issue at all, unless my filters are in whitelist mode.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/4/2016 at 9:39 PM, mojo0243 said:

No one else is having these issues?  Guess I better go back and look at all of my settings again.

Were you able to figure it out?

I've done a factory reset and am on 1.1.2 and have the same issue.  Cannot associate with either open or management wifi.  USB works fine.