Bricked Mark 5?

WVDevil

Have a Mark 5 I've had for a while and only used it once. Got the book today (which btw seems to barely mention the old Mark 5) and decided to try it again. Don't recall password so decided to reset it. Used the DIP switches (10011) and booted it. Had green steady and flashing blue forever. Shut it off and retried. Now have steady green and steady red in either normal mode or reset mode. Am I toast?

Thanks!

WVDevil as far as the book goes of course since it is coming out now after the release of the nano and the tetra it will be based more around using those.  However the concepts are still the same regardless of which one you are using the difference is how modules work and which ones are available but if you understand the concepts and how they work not just how to use a module then you can use either pineapple.  The difference is the ease of use and how the interface works.

5 hours ago, mojo0243 said:

WVDevil as far as the book goes of course since it is coming out now after the release of the nano and the tetra it will be based more around using those.  However the concepts are still the same regardless of which one you are using the difference is how modules work and which ones are available but if you understand the concepts and how they work not just how to use a module then you can use either pineapple.  The difference is the ease of use and how the interface works.

Old hardware gives way to new, its the way of our world. Eventually I'll update my Pineapple to the latest to take advantage of the book. Glad it was written, I need the knowledge!