Defective USB Rubber Ducky

JayDubFella

On 9/14/2016 I sent email to exchanges@hak5.org, with problem description and copy of receipt/packing slip.  I'm not sure what is the proper current procedure for returning defective unit, so I am also notifying you directly.  I think this is a very innovative product with the potential for a lot of uses, but I cannot use the current unit due to being unable to put it into DFU mode.  As I stated in my email, I am well aware of the correct method of putting this unit into DFU mode and have tried all practical methods and suggestions listed on this forum site, none of them are useful if I cannot first put unit into DFU mode. I am requesting a replacement usb rubber ducky. 

12 hours ago, R718D said:

I don't think it should take that long to reply too a email I just gave up sending them email. Dont get me wrong ok products they sell but consumer service sucks big time. 

Really?

1 person runs the store, Sara. She's awesome. ONE person. They get hundreds of emails a day (based on what I saw when I stayed with Darren). Patience is the name of the game.

• 1 month later...
On 2016-09-17 at 0:40 PM, JayDubFella said:

UPDATE:

I successfully flashed my USB Rubber Ducky to Twin Duck using:  [Tutorial] Re-Flashing/Upgrading the Ducky WINXP 32bit by --nick-- (Posted 12-16-2012)

Hey how were you able to get it into DFU mode? I also followed the Tutorial but I cant get it into DFU mode to complete the tutorial. Please help!

@blasianwalk...if you follow the tutorial closely it will require you to update driver for the usb rubber ducky using the Atmel Signed Drivers from the unzipped DuckProgramming.zip. Also, it doesn't specifically state it, but I completed the tutorial without having the micro sd card in. If you are getting a red LED blinking while pressing the button that could be because of the micro sd card being in. Try it without sd card.