Availability of Hak5 Field Kit?

netzwerg

its probably going to be a while because everything in it is shipping slower than normal with the recent hacks from mr robot (usb rubber ducky) and the recent hack from mubix using a lan turtle.  Orders with lan turtles are on backorder till the end of the month due to demand for these items.

Email response on 9/12, regarding the "Out of Stock notice on the site:

We hope to have the Hak5 Field Kit back in stock on September 28th.

Cheers,

Sara

Email response on 9/23, regarding the field kit no longer being listed on the site:

the Hak5 Field Kit is pulling it self back together and will be slightly different... but will come back soon, stay tuned!

Cheers

Jayson

10 hours ago, Two2FourPT said:

Email response on 9/12, regarding the "Out of Stock notice on the site:

We hope to have the Hak5 Field Kit back in stock on September 28th.

Cheers,

Sara

Email response on 9/23, regarding the field kit no longer being listed on the site:

the Hak5 Field Kit is pulling it self back together and will be slightly different... but will come back soon, stay tuned!

Cheers

Jayson

Oh well.  I fall victim to impatience yet again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have the field kit. It's great. Although it looks like it was made for the MKV. it still works for my nano, but I'd love to see a kit, it would probably have to be marginally larger, that would fit the tetra somehow. The tactical bag isn't really realistic for me when carrying all my other things, and I've been just carrying my tetra in its box in my bag. It works for now, but this is something I'd love to see. A field kit case that carries all the current goodies plus a tetra. 

Edited by jermzz

• 1 month later...