New Wifi Pineapple Book

Brian3656

I just got an email from Hak5. Did I buy my Pineapple to soon =)

The WiFi Pineapple book is here!

FREE BOOK with any WiFi Pineapple purchase! Celebrate this book release with a FREE paperback copy when you purchase any WiFi Pineapple from now until Tuesday, September 20. Just use the coupon code FREEBOOK

6 hours ago, TYTechnolust said:

FREE BOOK with any WiFi Pineapple purchase! Celebrate this book release with a FREE paperback copy when you purchase any WiFi Pineapple from now until Tuesday, September 20. Just use the coupon code FREEBOOK

I feel your pain, I spent around  ~$300 on the site in August. Still need to get a LAN Turtle in the future.

Just placed an order for a Nano, USB RD, and LT yesterday.  I tried using the FREEBOOK coupon but, even though it applied successfully, it didn't discount the book at all.  Now I'm trying to work out who I email about getting that fixed.

Can't wait for my kit to arrive here in Australia though... :)

BTW, I know this info is now "after the fact", but it turns out that you didn't need to add the book to your cart and then use FREEBOOK to discount it.  You were supposed to use the FREEBOOK on your order, and that would result in someone manually adding the free WiFi pineapple book to your order in the back end.  Luckily for me, the kind people at Hak5 shop refunded the book that I had added to my cart in error.

On 14/09/2016 at 3:02 PM, TYTechnolust said:

Any chance of a cheaper postage deal to the UK?

On ‎28‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 10:00 PM, Sebkinne said:

I believe Darren is looking at Amazon e-book options.

Thanks Seb.
BTW just a thought this hack with Hak5 course Darren is running, any chance of it being made available as a cbt video course, I for one would definitely buy it as would many others worldwide who cant attend the actual course.

• Upvote 3

So I know I have said before that once I was completed with the book I would write a review.  I have completed the book and I am considering writing a review but I may not.  See I completely respect the work that hak5 has done and I completely support them and I don't want to take away from anything they have done.  I however don't feel the book was of much help to me though there were some good points in the book.  I think if I write a review it will have to be a chapter by chapter review.

• 3 months later...

I tried the link above for the book and nothing came up; is there another way I can get a copy of the book? I finally got my tetra up and running since I purchased it. I am using Kali Linux (not in VB), I've looked thru the "Pineapple University" videos, checked the forums, and asked other users. I think if I had the book it would assist me way more than all of the other options....