Laptop Backpack

tabath

Will be nipping out to order an Apple Macbook Pro for my daughter as she starts University in October and am after recommendations for a good quality backpack with a laptop pocket for her to use. As am shelling out a lot of money on the Macbook I'd like as much protection as possible for the laptop.

Thanks

On 8/27/2016 at 10:21 AM, tabath said:

Will be nipping out to order an Apple Macbook Pro for my daughter as she starts University in October and am after recommendations for a good quality backpack with a laptop pocket for her to use. As am shelling out a lot of money on the Macbook I'd like as much protection as possible for the laptop.

Thanks

In fairness get a Razer Blade Stealth for less money, better specs, battery life, toughness etc.

I rock a goruck. It's expensive as all hell for a backpack. But lifetime guarantee, and can take a battering. But Targus and Everki are great too.

Edited by Rkiver

41 minutes ago, Rkiver said:

In fairness get a Razer Blade Stealth for less money, better specs, battery life, toughness etc.

personally find razer terrible(i dont even have the words for it) when it comes to service i have contacted them 4 to 6  times mailed called and even tweeted and that was at the beginning of this month and still no response as of today. 

11 hours ago, bored369 said:

I've had this pack for 2 years and i'm pretty rough on backpacks. it's got great back and a laptop spot that fits my 15" asus without any problems, plus you can fit a ton in it

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00865N7YM

this is a good bag i also like 5.11 tactical bags which are also pricey but very well built.

• 2 weeks later...
On 30/08/2016 at 4:53 PM, Rkiver said:

I rock a goruck. It's expensive as all hell for a backpack. But lifetime guarantee, and can take a battering. But Targus and Everki are great too.

Big part of the reason for purchasing the Mac is that students over here get a really good deal on Apple Care - it will mean that whatever happens she will always have a laptop while at Uni .