NO infusion is available

simohome

Hello everyone,

I have just upgraded my wifi pineapple to the latest version 2.4.0 manually since I couldn't do it from pineapple web gui

Now I would like to install other infusion than the default ones'

WHen I click on the pine bar and do a refresh no infusion is listed. WHat should I do to enhance my pineapple mark v

Best regards,

Just now, simohome said:

Hello everyone,

I have just upgraded my wifi pineapple to the latest version 2.4.0 manually since I couldn't do it from pineapple web gui

Now I would like to install other infusion than the default ones'

WHen I click on the pine bar and do a refresh no infusion is listed. WHat should I do to enhance my pineapple mark v

Best regards,

have you configure network correcty? 

11 minutes ago, simohome said:

Hello zalamander,

Thank you so much for your quick reply

Yes it is connected to my home wifi through client mode.

I also tried to ping the outside world and DNS resolution through ssh

Regards,

ok, for me, running 3.0 beta on mkv its ok. I read for some hours ago they had some issues with their dns, its possible you cant access for the moment due to this issue and for the moment i dont know where mkv is downloading its plugins but if its offline, thats explains alot...

1 hour ago, simohome said:

I tried this morning to install new infusion but nothing is listed knowing that I only have the infusion by default

sorry to hear about that, for me it still feels like your mkv isnt configure right for the network, does the mkv found the wan ip?
try run traceroute wifipineapple.com and see were it fails.

....and dont make dubblepost, thats just.. wrong.

Hello Zalamander,

Thank for your kind reply as always

First off I didn't post any duplicate post... I don't know where you get this from

ANyway concerning the Internet connextion it works fine I can ping 8.8.8.8 the same thing for DNS resolution

Please find attached the screenshot

Cheers

screenshot.png

14 minutes ago, simohome said:

Hello Zalamander,

Thank for your kind reply as always

First off I didn't post any duplicate post... I don't know where you get this from

ANyway concerning the Internet connextion it works fine I can ping 8.8.8.8 the same thing for DNS resolution

Please find attached the screenshot

Cheers

screenshot.png

All the information you are showing in that screenshot is correct:

• You have an IP, therefore there is internet
  • There are no upgrades found (2.4.0 is the latest firmware)
  • There are no system infusion updates in the Pineapple bar (There weren't any relevant to the 2.4.0 firmware).

What happens when you open the Pineapple Bar and check for infusions there?

• 1 month later...

When you open the pineapple bar there are are tabs at the top.  The first tab is install infusions which if you just updated to version 2.4.0 firmware you won't have any.  Then the second tab I can't remember what it says at the moment but that is where it will list all of the infusions that are available for install from wifipineapple.

16 hours ago, mojo0243 said:

When you open the pineapple bar there are are tabs at the top.  The first tab is install infusions which if you just updated to version 2.4.0 firmware you won't have any.  Then the second tab I can't remember what it says at the moment but that is where it will list all of the infusions that are available for install from wifipineapple.

Mine has "infusions" with a sideways triangle at the upper left. Clicking the triangle gives option of "infusions". Clicking it does nothing.