First time ducky guide?

I had the inject.bin file on the ducky and was able to save a sample payload onto it (only a txt file though, .bin won't work) but nothing would happen when I plugged it into my computer. So I deleted that original inject.bin file from the ducky and tried again but this time when I plugged it in the light on top was red...

6 hours ago, Maxwell said:

This is a good place to start

https://github.com/hak5darren/USB-Rubber-Ducky/wiki

Also there's enough on YouTube to keep you busy :)

The payload has to be saved to the ducky as payload.bin, a textfile won't work.

How do I go about saving it as .bin? That doesn't seem to be an option. I write the script in a normal text program like word or notepad right?

Did you check the link I gave you? There's a tutorials section with a link to a YouTube video. It will lead you through the process step by step.

There's more vids on YouTube regarding the rubber ducky. Also, as you can see by the number of topics, many people have asked many questions on this forum. Use the search function and you'll find most questions already answered.

24 minutes ago, Maxwell said:

Did you check the link I gave you? There's a tutorials section with a link to a YouTube video. It will lead you through the process step by step.

There's more vids on YouTube regarding the rubber ducky. Also, as you can see by the number of topics, many people have asked many questions on this forum. Use the search function and you'll find most questions already answered.

I did. I actually found that site awhile ago but never found anything explaining how to load the payloads onto the ducky.