DickNixon2

Step One : unpacked my Pineapple Nano 

Setup Two : Connected to my MacBook Air 

Initial setup screen says "Please ensure that the WiFi Pineapple is powered according to documentation for a successful firmware flash."

Can anyone please point me to the 'Documentation' so that I can start with an RTFM [hoping to avoid a list of dumb questions]?

Also - the Download section for Nano Firmware flash only includes

Android

Linux

Windows

so If I don't want to use my Macbook Air [forums seem to indicate it's more complicated - and I may not want to mess up my work laptop] does anyone have a recommendation between Android, Linux or Windows for a machine to use with my Pineapple Nano ?

Should I figure out how to build a Kali Linux laptop ? [that would bee an other month long learning curve right ???] 

What I ended up doing was installing kali linux on my mac then rEFInd bootloader to boot to either OS and that is initially how I setup my nano.  I did end up getting ICS to work on OSX.

Download the zip and extract.  Follow the "how to ICS" instructions.  I just kind of through this together so if you have any questions let me know.

macNpineapple.zip

Edited by b0N3z

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/29/2016 at 3:27 PM, b0N3z said:

What I ended up doing was installing kali linux on my mac then rEFInd bootloader to boot to either OS and that is initially how I setup my nano.  I did end up getting ICS to work on OSX.

Download the zip and extract.  Follow the "how to ICS" instructions.  I just kind of through this together so if you have any questions let me know.

macNpineapple.zip

You sir are my hero, if we meet at defcon 25 or i ever met you i owe you a drink, super happy cause the pineapple was one of the things on my checklist to get running, now to figure out how to get uniscan to run on mac.....

1 hour ago, Zero4272 said:

You sir are my hero, if we meet at defcon 25 or i ever met you i owe you a drink, super happy cause the pineapple was one of the things on my checklist to get running, now to figure out how to get uniscan to run on mac.....

I have been planning on going to Defcon 25 ( which will be my first ) for 2 years now.  Lack of time and money have been stopping me from going sooner.  Also this is what I through together with help from other members on this forum and this is not the only way to setup the PIneapple on OSX.  So in all we should be thanking everybody that has helped to get the Pineapple working with mac, I just through one way together for a simple how-to.