[Official] Deauth

Whistle Master

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Whistle Master,

i tested on my wifi pinapple nano but blacklist mode isnt working. Settings all ok. Version 1.2

Output from log:

Mode : blacklist
Channel : default
Speed : default
Monitor : wlan1mon
Interface : wlan1mon
Starting Deauth...

the started process using ssh and "ps w" is mdk3 in whitelist mode:

mdk3 wlan1mon d -w /pineapple/modules/Deauth/lists/blacklist.tmp

maybe on the deauth.sh at line 87:

elif [ ${MODE} == "blacklist" ]; then
echo -e "Mode : ${MODE}" >> ${LOG}
MODE="-w ${TMPBLACKLIST}"
last line should be: MODE="-b ${TMPBLACKLIST}"
same on line 87 in autostart_deauth.sh

Cheers,

DarkPringles

• 2 weeks later...

This is the case when the pineapple does not have internet access or an issue with openwrt.org repository. It happens sometime.

Go to ssh and try to ping 8.8.8.8 to see if the internet access works.

Im having the exact same problem (instalation for dependencies is stuck) and pinging 8.8.8.8 returns packets, and im able to retrive bulletins from the dashboard.

Testing on the tetra on 1.0.2 firmware

Dependencies installed.when starting deauth start button just stays as start button but logs showing deauthing. When I go to dashboard and back then it shows wlan1mon but button still shows start. After hitting start it stops deauth and the stop button appears.

• 2 months later...

Can you explain the Speed box is putting the number 5 in the speed box the same as trying aireplay-ng -0 5 -a AP -c client or should the number be bigger like 1000 i'm kinda confused on the speed box i'm sure im sending.

According to mdk3 --fullhelp:

-s <pps> Set speed in packets per second (Default: unlimited)

According to mdk3 source code:

if (! strcmp(argv[t], "-s")) if (argc > t+1) pps = strtol(argv[t+1], (char **) NULL, 10);

You can put 50, 100, 300, 400, whatever. This is the number of packets per second sent.

According to mdk3 --fullhelp:

-s <pps> Set speed in packets per second (Default: unlimited)

According to mdk3 source code:

if (! strcmp(argv[t], "-s")) if (argc > t+1) pps = strtol(argv[t+1], (char **) NULL, 10);

You can put 50, 100, 300, 400, whatever. This is the number of packets per second sent.

Eh I can't believe I didn't think of reading the mdk3 part makes sense now thanks for the reply and help.

• 1 month later...

hey guy,

after i did the deauth function and stop this, my pineapple become red light. i need to restart the pineapple.

mdk3 drop down list from wlan0 become wlan0mon.

i cant use other function.

what is the problem

you might need to reset wlan0 back from Monitor-mode to standard. 

I think you can use a module for that (like site survey) or via (unsure about the code)

iw dev wlan0mon del

or like that: (untested)

ifconfig wlan0 down
 iw config wlan0 mode managed
 ifconfig wlan0 up

ifconfig wlan0 down
 iw dev wlan0 mode managed
 ifconfig wlan0 up

I used this command change back the mode from monitor to managed but i cant change the dev name from wlan0mon to wlan0

any idea ?

9 hours ago, Whistle Master said:

If you just reboot the pineapple, it will be back to default.

yes i know it but i don't reboot the pineapple because i want pineapple do other things after deauth.

hi whistle master ,

the pineapple can detect a Lightbridge device but this cant deauth Lightbridge to make the device disconnect.

because i want jam DJI 

is it a bug or mdk3 cant for Lightbridge  ?

best regard 

Not to be a dick here, but trying to jam the signal of a drone and down it sounds like a terribly dangerous thing to do... unless it's yours and over your property, this could result in serious physical harm to others, not to mention lots of other legal things.

On 6/9/2016 at 0:16 AM, soon said:

ifconfig wlan0 down
 iw dev wlan0 mode managed
 ifconfig wlan0 up

I used this command change back the mode from monitor to managed but i cant change the dev name from wlan0mon to wlan0

any idea ?

Because I believe your supposed to use wlan1 and not wlan0 when your using stuff like deauth if i'm not mistaken I mean I guess you could use wlan0 but the command you are looking for is...

ifconfig wlanX down

airmon-ng stop wlanXmon

ifconfig wlanX up

Replace the X with the interface number ex; wlan0 or wlan1 also be sure to add the mon at the end if you wanna return the interface to wlan0 or wlan1 this will take the interface out of monitor mode and master mode.

Hi all,

I'm new in this pineapple world, and i'm having fun !

i'm starting with simple things such as recon/PineAP stuff and deauth user in order to understand more and get to more fun things. I already played with some tools in kali but i don't get how this module works.

I use the wlan1mon, and tested a few settings (channels and blacklists) but it doesn't start (last line in logs : Starting Deauth...)

I'm sorry if i'm missing something simple but i used the deauth method from the recon page of the nano, and this one works (AP and/or client gets deauth) but when i use it with PineAP, my target get deauth but still connect him self to the 'good' AP, and not the open one from the nano. Maybe this module would be more effective ?

An other thing (bug ?), when i set some settings such as the channel to 2, it doesn't seams to set it correctly since it still logged 'default' :

Mode : blacklist
Channel : default
Speed : 2
Monitor : wlan1mon
Interface : wlan1mon
Starting Deauth...

Thanks for all the work, this is great !

Archived