What are your thoughts about windows 10.

badbass

• 2 weeks later...

Personally, my take on Windows 10 is generally positive. PowerShell is better than ever; we finally get virtual desktops natively; notifications have a proper home; the UI is actually rather polished; the network stack is more fully featured; and we get Ubuntu in the anniversary update. Most of the things I don't like about it (ads, telemetry,etc) can be fixed with registry edits, and the security benefits that come with a newer OS are compelling.

The things about Windows 10 that I don't care for are pretty much universal to all versions of Windows, which is why I prefer to run Linux or BSD. For those times when Windows is my only option though, Windows 10 is definitely my choice.

• 4 weeks later...

windows 10 ,,yea...its better then windows 8.1 but for me still not as good as window 7,linux in my view is most 100% taking the lead as a os choose,manjaro,arch,debian etc pair it with a good gui like kde plasma or tower ,and there is nothing that can currently beat it.

• 1 month later...
On 9/6/2016 at 7:03 AM, MDNegan said:

windows 10 ,,yea...its better then windows 8.1 but for me still not as good as window 7,linux in my view is most 100% taking the lead as a os choose,manjaro,arch,debian etc pair it with a good gui like kde plasma or tower ,and there is nothing that can currently beat it.

Agreed. windows 10 is far better than windows 8