uci: entry not found

zibri

• 3 months later...

I only seem to get this error when using my laptops wireless connection to connect both turtle and laptop to the web. It may well be that it can connect via the normal eth port so flashes the error message up and then uses the wireless. I will if i get chance dig into the logs and see if am right.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
15 hours ago, Hamstah said:

This is a nuisance.  Can someone tell me how to eliminate this?   I don't get the last post.

I think (but am not sure) what @gits68 meant was to ssh in to the turtle, back out of the menu system to a root shell. then edit the file /etc/turtle/modules/ddnsc with nano or other editor

Scroll down (near bottom) until you see: -

function status {
        if [ "$(uci get ddns........ etc

and edit it to say: -

function status {
        if [ "$(uci -q get ddns...... etc

I tried this myself and didn’t really work for me after restarting turtle interface - EDIT - Humm tried again and it seems to work. I will keep an eye on it for now but hopefully the fix holds :)

This worked for me too, thanks.  

However I havn't noticed any difference between the function of the Turtle since correcting this error, except I no longer get that error message when exiting the GUI.  Did that error have any real impact that I didnt notice?

On 09/07/2017 at 11:26 AM, Rurn said:

However I havn't noticed any difference between the function of the Turtle since correcting this error, except I no longer get that error message when exiting the GUI.  Did that error have any real impact that I didnt notice?

According to this reference the -q is just error message suppression so shouldn't effect the operation in any way. But I'm not sure what was causing the actual error. gits68 says "ddnsc module have to be fixed" so maybe something is broken.

• 4 months later...

Archived