Updated WiFi Pineapple Connector app for Android

Sebkinne

On 19 april 2016 at 6:29 PM, miner_tom said:

Hi,

I came across your post as I am having some difficulty tethering my Novatel 5510L to my router using openwrt. Theoretically this should be little different than tethering it to any other linux system.

I believe that I only need some help with respect to the iprouting described at the end of the post.

iptables -t nat -A POSTROUTING -s 172.16.42.0/24 -o eth1 -j MASQUERADE
iptables -A FORWARD -s 172.16.42.0/24 -o eth1 -j ACCEPT
iptables -A FORWARD -d 172.16.42.0/24 -m state --state ESTABLISHED,RELATED -i eth1 -j ACCEPT

I am not really that network savvy (61 year old hardware engineer) and would like some explanation regarding the ip addresses shown above. I expect that they would be different for my system but I am not at all sure of how to determine them. Yes, I an able to log into the 5510L (when attached to my fedora system) and see the advanced tab and see the DHCP range etc. I expect that the last two lines in the above relate to ip forwarding.

Thank You

Tom

Hi I have now tried everything to see me for pineapple mark v Android phone from the Internet, viu USB cable. but it does not work, the app continues to seek verbinding.als I hn from plug he asks if I have the USB ontkopeld so he sees hemwel.telefoon root is money, and works on laptop. it is a Sony E3

On 28 april 2016 at 6:55 PM, Sebkinne said:

Hey everyone,

We have released an update the the Android app hopefully fixing the issues people were having before.

Because of a mess-up on our part, we are unable to publish an update to the Google Play Marketplace, so you are going to have to remove and re-download the previous connector app.

You can find the official app on the Play Store.

Best Regards,

Sebkinne

O o? Therefore, it does not work, How should I then get to work? have tried without app but does not work. and why do they not app mark 5 ??? Is not weird?  someone has an Android phone that he is working with USB Tetering, mark v?  THx. 

2 hours ago, Bouvier said:

I think I'm going to make a micro USB cable (Android) to Ethernet .then via smartphone to the Mark V try tethering. for gife it internet.

The app simply doesn't support the MK5. It may in the future update for the MK5, but not right now.

• 8 months later...

Hello all,

So I just downloaded the WiFi pineapple connector app 4.4 for galaxy s7, has anyone found a fix for the "waiting for connection" message?  Tethering is enabled, setup on my Kali Linux machine works fine, just this s7 connection issue.

Thanks,

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...

Archived