WiFi Pineapple and other products in Europe Shop ?

BeNe

Hi there,

i check every week the Hak5 Europe shop @ Edutech-Hakshop. But there was never a new WiFi Pineapple 6th Generation available.

No news on the edutech blog site since 03. Jan.

Is the Edutech Shop still up-to-date and will the WiFi Pineapple 6th Generation or other products ever be available in the future ?

Thanks!

I'm in the process of getting the paperwork so I can sell them. Unfortunately that takes time and can hit delays. Especially since I am in Ireland, and we've just had the centenary celebrations of the 1916 Easter Rising, everything so far this year has been on a go slow due to all sorts of issues like that.

• 1 month later...

Hi Rkiver,

are there any news since the last 6 weeks ?

Is there any other source for Europe to order a Nano or Tetra ?

Thanks

• 1 month later...

kerravon has a point, while waiting for Irish customs to get their finger out, buying from the Hakshop is an option.

The only possible downside, it may get caught at customs and have extra on it for delivery, or it may not. It's the only real issue.

• 2 months later...

The only possible downside, it may get caught at customs and have extra on it for delivery, or it may not. It's the only real issue.

Yes, but this is THAT real issue! I have to pay much more delivery and dont forget the tax :wacko:

So the Europe-Shop is the best place to shop for us europe people. But until there are no new and more Products are availiable i cant use the service.

Hopefully Rkiver will find a solution

Hi,

I am really interested in getting hold of a Pineapple Nano in the UK, but the Europe shop never seems to have them in stock.

Can you please tell me when and if these will ever be available from there, and if not can i order from the US shop?

Cheers in advance,

Simon

You can always order from the US store if you wish. But as mentioned, customs and excise may be incurred upon import into Europe.

As for when, as I have stated elsewhere, and am again, I am currently experiencing issues with the import and export part of the Irish government so I can get them in to sell. I can provide no other information bar that legally.

1 hour ago, Rkiver said:

You can always order from the US store if you wish. But as mentioned, customs and excise may be incurred upon import into Europe.

As for when, as I have stated elsewhere, and am again, I am currently experiencing issues with the import and export part of the Irish government so I can get them in to sell. I can provide no other information bar that legally.

Thanks for the update.  I posted this before i had read other parts of the forum.  Sorry that you had to repeat yourself.

Thanks,

Simon

3 minutes ago, D4sh said:

Thanks for the update.  I posted this before i had read other parts of the forum.  Sorry that you had to repeat yourself.

Thanks,

Simon

No need to apologise, you did nothing wrong at all. Just my aggravation with my government is all. :)

• 2 months later...

What is the situation? Happy to answer.

Right now Darren and I are awaiting updates and then once we know what stock we will have in the EU store I will be opening it up to pre-orders. Last thing we could say for sure was December 28th we expect an update (though in fairness I may or may not be checking my email around that time, as I do have a family I plan on spending time with).

Suffice to say once we have stuff nailed down, the store will go live again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've been waiting for updates, and I'm happy to say I got an email this morning and we hope to be able to give a definitive date when people can start pre-ordering. Just need to lock in shipping costs etc.