Selling Tetra tactical edition $120

xcureanddisease

Hello everyone! I purchased the Tetra tactical edition about a month or so ago for my computer science oral report on security(or the lackthereof)

Now that im done with it its time for a new home. I boxed it all up and its currently sitting in my closet. So if anyone wants it please let me know.

I live in Los Angeles, so local pickup would be AMAZING. I do not use nor will I use PayPal due to charge backs. So there has to be another way for this transaction to go down.

My asking price is $120 because one of the USB receptacle(outlet) adapters has gone missing and the patches are gone because I super glued those to the wall. The adapter can be purchased for like 5 to 10 bucks.

Other than that its all there. Batteries, cables, box, the tetra, the backpack and AC adapter. Everything is still in perfect working condition and waiting for a new owner.

Please post a message here first and let me know who you are on Skype so I know who im dealing with.

Thanks.

I live in Los Angeles, so local pickup would be AMAZING. I do not use nor will I use PayPal due to charge backs. So there has to be another way for this transaction to go down.

If the "Buyer" sends the Money "For Friends and Family" there is no chargeback possible.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to buy it. I have a cousin who lives in Los Angeles and I could have her deal with the whole shipping thing. I'll send you a message on skype.

no offense sounds like you are a little rough on your gear man lol if you havent sold it yet id like to see pictures of it you can email me on my alternative email directly if you'd like

datajumper83@gmail.com ive been wanting one so if everything works well im interested

drop me a line cheers !!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...