MK4 Infusions

kerravon

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 4/13/2016 at 6:46 AM, kerravon said:

Here is a list of all the infusions we have so far and donated by whom, following that is a list of others we ant and any you may have written your self thank you all.

blackout mojo243
button mojo243
dnsspoof mojo243
evilportal mojo243
get mojo243
logcheck mojo243
nmap mojo243
smser mojo243
slstrip mojo243
systemcontrol mojo243
urlsnarf mojo243
randomroll 3.2 mojo243

button 2.5 whistlemaster
dnsspoof 1.6 whistlemaster
jammer whistlemaster
logcheck 2.3 whistlemaster
monitor 2.3 whistlemaster
nmap 2.4 whistlemaster
occupineapple 1.6 whistlemaster
opkgmanager 2.3 whistlemaster
pineapplestats-web whistlemaster
pineapplestats whistlemaster
sitesurvey 2.6 whistlemaster
sslstrip 2.9 whistlemaster
status 1.4 whistlemaster
tcpdump 2.4 whistlemaster
trapcookies 1.0 whistlemaster
urlsnarf 2.8 whistlemaster
wifimanager whistlemaster

What we also like :-

networkmanager
deauth 3.1
mitm 1.3
reaver 0.4
ettercap 1.5 r
uwui 1.0
keylogger 1.1
blacklister 2.7
eviljava 2.4
bartender 2.2
iptools 1.1

If you have any of these and would like to donate to the project pleas pm me and we will sort out the details. Thanks one again to everyone for your help in this.

regards

kerravon

I have all the infusions you list to include "What we also like"

14 hours ago, Darksoldier205 said:

thanks! my pineapple is working now !   :) 

You are most welcome mate, any probs or advice dont hesitate to ask me on here or via pm.
Same for all you guys out there.

This is a continuation from other contributors, not my original thought but I made some modifications for my specific purpose, which may or may not help someone else.  This is what I had to use/modify to get Wi-Fi Pineapple IV running firmware 2.8.1 to work.

SSH into Wi-Fi Pineapple:  puTTy (Windows) or Terminal (Linux/Debian distro  <== this is what I used)  

Terminal example:   ssh 172.16.42.1    

Enter password when prompted:  "pineapplesareyummy" or whatever your none default password is

# moduleNav: this adds Infusions/Modules to Navbar, this is in lieu of "Pin to Navbar" located in "Pineapple Bar" and it may not work.  If you cannot click on the Infusion in the Navbar and it works then just go back and delete these entries but DO NOT delete the "moduleNav" file.  Once that is done you can manually add via "Pin to Navbar".  I DO NOT recommend doing this.  It may be easier at first but may turn out to be more time consuming later.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
type this in terminal:  nano /pineapple/includes/moduleNav
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

# add the following lines:

<b><a href=/usb/infusion/usbInfusions/uwui/uwui.php><font color=black>uwui</font></a></b>
<b><a href=/usb/infusion/usbInfusions/bartender/bartender.php><font color=black>bartender</font></a></b>
<b><a href=/usb/infusion/usbInfusions/blacklister/blacklister.php><font color=black>blacklister</font></a></b>
<b><a href=/usb/infusion/usbInfusions/button/button.php><font color=black>nmap</font></a></b>
<b><a href=/usb/infusion/usbInfusions/dnsspoof/dnsspoof.php><font color=black>urlsnarf</font></a></b>
<b><a href=/usb/infusion/usbInfusions/ettercap/ettercap.php><font color=black>ettercap</font></a></b>
<b><a href=/usb/infusion/usbInfusions/eviljava/index.php><font color=black>eviljava</font></a></b>
<b><a href=/usb/infusion/usbInfusions/get/get_all.php><font color=black>get</font></a></b>
<b><a href=/usb/infusions/usbInfusions/interceptor/interceptor.php><font color=black>sslstrip</font></a></b>
<b><a href=/usb/infusion/usbInfusions/iptools/index.php><font color=black>iptools</font></a></b>
<b><a href=/usb/infusion/usbInfusions/jammer/jammer.php><font color=black>status</font></a></b>
<b><a href=/usb/infusions/usbInfusions/karmastats/karmastats.php><font color=black>sitesurvey</font></a></b>
<b><a href=/usb/infusion/usbInfusions/keylogger/keylogger.php><font color=black>randomroll</font></a></b>
<b><a href=/usb/infusion/usbInfusions/logchecker/logcheck.php><font color=black>dnsspoof</font></a></b>
<b><a href=/usb/infusion/usbInfusions/mitm/mitm.php><font color=black>dnsspoof</font></a></b>
<b><a href=/usb/infusion/usbInfusions/monitor/monitor.php><font color=black>dnsspoofmonitor</font></a></b>
<b><a href=/usb/infusion/usbInfusions/status/status.php><font color=black>status</font></a></b>
<b><a href=/usb/infusion/usbInfusions/networkmanager/networkmanager.php><font color=black>dnsspoof</font></a></b>
<b><a href=/usb/infusion/usbInfusions/nmap/nmap.php><font color=black>dnsspoof</font></a></b>
<b><a href=/usb/infusion/usbInfusions/occupineapple/occupineapple.php><font color=black>dnsspoof</font></a></b>
<b><a href=/usb/infusion/usbInfusions/opkgmanager/opkgmanager.php><font color=black>dnsspoof</font></a></b>
<b><a href=/usb/infusion/usbInfusions/randomroll/randomroll.php><font color=black>randomroll</font></a></b>
<b><a href=/usb/infusion/usbInfusions/reaver/reaver.php><font color=black>reaver</font></a></b>
<b><a href=/usb/infusion/usbInfusions/sitesurvey/site_survey.php><font color=black>sitesurvey</font></a></b>
<b><a href=/usb/infusion/usbInfusions/smser/SMSer.php><font color=black>smser</font></a></b>
<b><a href=/usb/infusion/usbInfusions/sslstrip/sslstrip.php><font color=black>sslstrip</font></a></b>
<b><a href=/usb/infusion/usbInfusions/tcpdump/tcpdump.php><font color=black>tcpdump</font></a></b>
<b><a href=/usb/infusion/usbInfusions/trapcookies/trapcookies.php><font color=black>tcpdump</font></a></b>
<b><a href=/usb/infusion/usbInfusions/urlsnarf/urlsnarf.php><font color=black>urlsnarf</font></a></b>

# moduleList: this adds Infusions/Modules to "Pineapple Bar" so you can "Pin to Navbar" your favorite tools or rotate them.  Alternatively just click the names to access those utilities, which is important if you are somehow tethering to the Pineapple via a small device (i.e. phone/tablet) and cannot afford to have a menu consuming half your screen.  The last portion of each line is "n/a" and you can replace those entries (if you want) with a URL that you find useful for referencing, such as reaver's official website or some how to website for using a tool.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
type this in terminal: nano /pineapple/infusions/moduleList
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

# add the following lines:

bartender|1.0|usb/infusions|bartender.php|n/a
blacklister|1.0|usb/infusions|blacklister.php|n/a
button|2.5|usb/infusions|button.php|n/a
dnsspoof|1.6|usb/infusions|dnsspoof.php|n/a
ettercap|1.5|usb/infusions|ettercap.php|n/a
eviljava|1.0|usb/infusions|index.php|n/a
get|1.0|usb/infusions|index.php|n/a
interceptor|1.0|usb/infusions|interceptor.php|n/a
iptools|1.0|usb/infusions|index.php|n/a
jammer|3.1|usb/infusions|jammer.php|n/a
karmastats|1.0|usb/infusions|karmastats.php|n/a
keylogger|1.1|usb/infusions|keylogger.php|n/a
logcheck|2.3|usb/infusions|logcheck.php|n/a
mitm|1.3|usb/infusions|mitm.php|n/a
monitor|2.3|usb/infusions|monitor.php|n/a
networkmanager|1.9|usb/infusions|networkmanager.php|n/a
nmap|2.4|usb/infusions|nmap.php|n/a
occupineapple|1.6|usb/infusions|occupineapple.php|n/a
opkgmanager|2.3|usb/infusions|opkg_manager.php|n/a
randomroll|1.0|usb/infusions|randomroll.php|n/a
reaver|1.0|usb/infusions|reaver.php|n/a
sitesurvey|2.6|usb/infusions|site_survey.php|n/a
smser|1.0|usb/infusions|SMSer.php|n/a
sslstrip|2.9|usb/infusions|sslstrip.php|n/a
status|1.4|usb/infusions|status.php|n/a
tcpdump|2.4|usb/infusions|tcpdump.php|n/a
trapcookies|1.0|usb/infusions|trapcookies.php|n/a
urlsnarf|2.8|usb/infusions|urlsnarf.php|n/a
uwui|1.0|usb/infusions|uwui.php|n/a

# symlink: This will create a symbol link between your Pineapple and the USB drive for storing/transferring/referencing data.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
type this in terminal: ln -s /usb/infusions/ /pineapple/infusions/usbInfusions
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can verify the symbolic linking was successful by using SSH Terminal to view "cd /usb/infusions/" and "cd /pineapple/infusions/".  The file labelled "Infusions" will be in the first directory and the file labelled "usbInfusions" will be in the second directory and both will be ~bluish in color.  

To finish, SSH Terminal type:  "reboot

Manually Loading Infusions / Modules on USB for Pineapple IV

Download Infusions / Modules: from here  https://github.com/WhistleMaster/Pineapple-MK4, or here http://securityninja.tech/pineapple/mark4/infusions/ (as mentioned in other posts)

Format USB:

Insert USB into computer and then partition it with two partitions (one for storage [remaining GB] and other for swap [2 GB]) formatted in "ext4"

Add folder to USB:

The folder name will be "Infusions" in the main storage partition (NOT swap partition)  and copy/paste the files from previous links into that folder.  You do not need the entire folder for each Infusion.  If you look in each of those folders there are sub folders right next to a file that lists the contributors information, version, and executable file.  You only need the folder that is sitting immediately next to that file and nothing else.  Extract that folder and toss the rest if you are using the # moduleNav and # moduleList I provided in last post as the information is already accurate for firmware version 2.8.1.  Once the files are loaded onto USB, then dismount it and plug it into the Pineapple and then wait a couple minutes.

SSH Terminal into the Pineapple:

Type: mkswap /dev/sda2

Should see the device register...and NOT an error, if error occurs then remove USB, reboot device, reinsert USB after it reboots, and then reattempt.

Type: swapoff -a

Type: swapon -a

Logon to Pineapple's web browser interface:

Navigate to "USB" and make all the options "1" except for "fchk" then click "Update fstab" and then under "Advanced" click "Reboot" button.  Once it reboots and you are logged in again go to "Advanced" and type "free" in the "Execute Commands" window.  Go to "Resources" and view the storage information, should see the "/dev/sda1" storage folder and an area listing "Swap" storage showing "0 0 0"  but will fluctuate as it is being used, so check on it occasionally and make sure you see the "0 0 0" changing, which indicates everything is operational.

Go into "Pineapple Bar" and the Infusions should be listed.  Click the name of infusion to view content or click "Pin to Navbar" bu remember from last post it will clutter things up.  When you view each Infusion / Module you will notice some need to be installed, which should be installed onto the USB drive whenever possible.  You will need to do the following thing:

SSH Terminal into the Pineapple:

Type: nano /etc/opkg.conf

Edit the URL by adding this: http://cloud.wifipineapple.com/mk5/packages  then Ctrl + O and press enter to save and then Ctrl + X to exit back into SSH terminal

Type:  opkg update

Now go back into Pineapple's web browser GUI, browse through each Infusion / Module and select "Install".  This should not return any errors but it will take a while for some Infusions to install on the USB (preferred) or internally to the device (not preferred).

***Note:  I recommend leaving "Cron Job" enabled in the "Status" page because this will purge obsolete records at an interval of 5 minutes (default).  This will come in handy for when your Pineapple suddenly stops responding because it ran out of space from utilities running.

Hope this helps!

• 4 months later...

Sorry to ask an already answered question. How do you install infusions manually. There are so many replies on this post alone that I honestly can't test them all or if all are correct. I'm asking because I don't see the Hack5 admins, solving the "https" problem on the markIV any time soon or at all, which makes me really skeptical about buying any new WIFI PA again.

if you look through the topic, there are two long scripts done by me to install infusions for the 2.8.1 and version 3.0 firmware
make sure you use the right one.  Any difficutly let me know and I could dial in and do it for you.

The biggest problem I have is that I don't know how to upload the infusions. I mean, do I upload them as .tar.gz in /usb/infusions or like folders ? Also inside the folders, there are more subfolders and files. Do I upload them like /usb/infusions/"Infusion name"/module.conf + "infusion name" folder/a bunch of files and folders ?

follow Sierra Juliet's version of my scripts copy the unarchived files to a formatted sd under the directory /infusions
its pretty straight forward.  we are looking into being able to install the tar.gz files using the pineapple bar.

But we need to talk this option over with sebkinne as it is his baby.

On ‎14‎/‎04‎/‎2016 at 7:28 PM, kerravon said:

hi guys,

put together a crude script to install the above mentioned scripts, just copy to usb, comment out with # what you dont want to install and run it ./install_inf.sh. It is pretty simple enough to add other infusions to the list I will tidy the script up when I have a little more time.

But Again have fun people

Save as ./install_inf.sh then chmod +x install_inf.sh

# Basic script to install whistle masters infusions
# Just comment out what you dont want to install
# Infusions must be located on the usb in a directory named infusions.
# kerravon

#!/bin/bash
ln -s /usb/infusions/button /pineapple/components/infusions/button
ln -s /usb/infusions/dnsspoof /pineapple/components/infusions/dnspoof
ln -s /usb/infusions/jammer /pineapple/components/infusions/jammer
ln -s /usb/infusions/locgcheck /pineapple/components/infusions/logcheck
ln -s /usb/infusions/monitor /pineapple/components/infusions/monitor
ln -s /usb/infusions/nmap /pineapple/components/infusions/nmap
ln -s /usb/infusions/occupineapple /pineapple/components/infusions/occupineapple
ln -s /usb/infusions/opkgmanager /pineapple/components/infusions/opkgmanager
ln -s /usb/infusions/pineapplestats /pineapple/components/infusions/pineapplestats
ln -s /usb/infusions/pineapplestats-web /pineapple/components/infusions/pineapplestats-web
ln -s /usb/infusions/sitesurvey /pineapple/components/infusions/sitesurvey
ln -s /usb/infusions/sslstrip /pineapple/components/infusions/sslstrip
ln -s /usb/infusions/status /pineapple/components/infusions/status
ln -s /usb/infusions/tcpdump /pineapple/components/infusions/tcpdump
ln -s /usb/infusions/trapcookies /pineapple/components/infusions/trapcookies
ln -s /usb/infusions/urlsnarf /pineapple/components/infusions/urlsnarf
ln -s /usb/infusions/wifimanager /pineapple/components/infusions/wifimanager

you need a sym link for each infusion

this process has worked for many people, I would suggest you reflash and start again, try  installing 1 infusion at a time.

On 10/17/2016 at 6:01 PM, kerravon said:

this process has worked for many people, I would suggest you reflash and start again, try  installing 1 infusion at a time.

I got it to work with your way, by editing the navbar and modulelist and they showed up on my PA Bar. But there is a weird problem. some infusions, like reaver, ask to install something and they searching for the old link from Hack5. Do I do something wrong or this way is wrong altogether ?

We could have evaded all these problems if the PA devs fixed the problem with the https protocol with either using alias for the link or pushing an update for the PA to resolve and accept https or (last resort) release a tool or something to build our own temporary server to point the PA to download all the necessary files, instead we left with our dicks (or boobs, whatever floats your boat (sorry if I offended anyone)) in our hand since last summer and the official infusions page for the MK4 says that it is deprecated, ultimately saying "We wash our hands from this point on, go and pull the snake out of it's nest yourselfs".

2 hours ago, Nio9345 said:

We could have evaded all these problems if the PA devs fixed the problem with the https protocol with either using alias for the link or pushing an update for the PA to resolve and accept https or (last resort) release a tool or something to build our own temporary server to point the PA to download all the necessary files, instead we left with our dicks (or boobs, whatever floats your boat (sorry if I offended anyone)) in our hand since last summer and the official infusions page for the MK4 says that it is deprecated, ultimately saying "We wash our hands from this point on, go and pull the snake out of it's nest yourselfs".

Please note that the MK4 has reached EOL status over three years ago. We are considering bringing back downloads for the device, but that's not a promise. 

I know someone is working on some patches for the MK4 to fix some of these issues, but the MK4 will not receive updates from hak5 anymore. 

when the modules are installed, some will need dependency files, these are to do with the main package and the openwrt os.
the modules are infact just a gui to programs such as aircrack_ng etc. this is normal behaviour, you can install them buy hand using the opkg install program.

Hak5 have not abandend MKIV users at all, they have been of great help to me in collecting all the infusions so people like you and me can still install them and play with this amazing device.  You have to appreciate there is a lot of development work going on at hak5 and this takes a lot of their time and time is money!!

This I why I with the help of other members and Darren and Seb set up this little project and I will continue to support it indefinitely.

regrds

Kerravon

Edited by kerravon

17 minutes ago, kerravon said:

when the modules are installed, some will need dependency files, these are to do with the main package and the openwrt os.
the modules are infact just a gui to programs such as aircrack_ng etc. this is normal behaviour, you can install them buy hand using the opkg install program.

Hak5 have not abandend MKIV users at all, they have been of great help to me in collecting all the infusions so people like you and me can still install them and play with this amazing device.  You have to appreciate there is a lot of development work going on at hak5 and this takes a lot of their time and time is money!!

This I why I with the help of other members and Darren and Seb set up this little project and I will continue to support it indefinitely.

regrds

Kerravon

37 minutes ago, Sebkinne said:

Please note that the MK4 has reached EOL status over three years ago. We are considering bringing back downloads for the device, but that's not a promise. 

I know someone is working on some patches for the MK4 to fix some of these issues, but the MK4 will not receive updates from hak5 anymore. 

I didn't want to offend or bad mouth anyone and if I did I'm sincerely sorry. I try to install the infusions from last summer with little to no success and I can't seem to find a way to do it. Also I can't order the newer models to gain momentum on learning, because the minimum postal charge is 50-60 dollars and I can't find it in Europe to order it. I simply want to use it so I can have a portable pentest companion to my Kali setup.

25 minutes ago, kerravon said:

So I just use the opkg manager to download the necessary files ? I'll try and see what I can do and if it's not working I'll post some more pics.

Try this

1. ssh into your pineapple.

2. vi /etc/opkg.conf

3. change the src/gz

src/gz pineapple_packages http://cloud.wifipineapple.com/mk5/packages

dest root /

dest ram /tmp

lists_dir ext /var/opkg-lists

option overlay_root /overlay

dest usb /usb

4. opkg update

2 hours ago, kerravon said:

Try this

1. ssh into your pineapple.

2. vi /etc/opkg.conf

3. change the src/gz

src/gz pineapple_packages http://cloud.wifipineapple.com/mk5/packages

dest root /

dest ram /tmp

lists_dir ext /var/opkg-lists

option overlay_root /overlay

dest usb /usb

4. opkg update

ok that worked like a charm. Now from 141 packages, it sees 3487 packages. Finally progress !

Also reaver infusion was able to install reaver.

And nmap installed nmap.

Edited by Nio9345