MK4 Infusions

kerravon

Hi has anyone out there got copies of the MKIV infusions. quite a few of us on seem unable to get them.

can any of you out there donate them to me and I will host the tar.gz files for others to download and

install manually.

Any help with this will be greatfully appreciated by myself and many others/

thanks in advance

kerravon

email:steve0@mail.com and I will set up an ftp server for them to be uploaded to with a donated by link.

:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or host them on a dropbox/whatever ;)

Got the same Problem basicly "see here https://forums.hak5.org/index.php?/topic/37775-some-mk4-problems/" and even if i get this problem solved im sure i can't get the infusions ;/

or has anyone found a way to manualy download the infusions from the wifipineapple.com site ?

Edited by Sicknezz

Hi Sicknezz,

you can download them manually with a couple of lines from the installer.php, but then you hit another snag you cannot extract them as tar doesn't recognized it as a valid archive ,

neither does unzip, bzip etc etc.

Which is the idea behind my post, surely somebody out there can help us, as a community shpuldnt we help each other.

regards

kerravon

Hi dustbyter,

I am using 2.81 but I have downloaded them all, to host one of my servers, my intention is be a sort of UK mirror for the MK4

as It is a popular learning tool here. but as I said no one can seem to download the infusions from pineapple.com.

I and everyone will be most appreciative of anything you can send us. let me know when you ready to upload I will create an ftp server

and account for you.

Many thanks for your help.

regards

kerravon

Same counts for me, i could host them too on different ftp's/dropboxes and what else, but first i have to get them.

Unfortunately i dont have the Time to Play/Test much with the .php files on my 2.8.1 mk4 because im working between 60-80 hours every week ;/

ok have finally got the ftp server to work, anyone willing to upload MKIv infusions can do so by the drop box

http://www.drivehq.com/Dropbox/DropBoxLogon.aspx?dropboxID=135621285 or ftp to wifi-pineapple.myftp.biz the user and pass for this is pineapple.

Thanks to all who donate.

Edited by kerravon

Hi dustbyter,

Thanks that would be great, weve had one upload already. btw could you do us a small favour?

when you find your mk4 see if you can download any infusions or get the same problem as us.

many thanks for your help.

regards

kerravon

definitley anything you have would be fantastic, I have all the firmwares which I will also be hosting. I am working

on collecting info and software and DIY versions around the TPlink wr3020 (mk5) tplink wr307n and alfa ap121u

mk4 for the hardware hackers among us. Then I will get a website up based around this too.

look forward to recieving the files from you the details of ftp and dropbox are above with the password etc

many thanks for your help..

dont worry about that, you can create directories for each an upload them if you want. or archive them with anything you like

I will sort it all out here in to what ever it needs to be. The tar,gz thing comes from some of the code in installer.sh when

we tried to manually download them. it doesnt work.

thanks mojo243

So I have an Alfa-AP121U pineapple MK IV with 3.0.0 FW and for the past week I'm trying to install some infusions and for the love of me I can't get it to connect to internet.

I tried with FW 2.8.1 with:

1) Stock settings, Windows 7 ICS from WiFi share to ethernet in my PA MK IV PoE/LAN port -> I can ping and tracert "www.google.com", "wifi.pineapple.com" from the PA GUI and PUttY interface, but in the infusions bar I get "Error Connecting"

2)Stock settings, Windows 7 ICS from WiFi share to ethernet in my PA MK IV PoE/LAN port and the WAN/LAN port connected directly to my router-> I can ping and tracert "www.google.com", "wifi.pineapple.com" from the PA GUI and PUttY interface, but in the infusions bar I get "Error Connecting"

3)Stock settings, Linux ICS from WiFi share to ethernet in my PA MK IV PoE/LAN port -> I can ping and tracert "www.google.com", "wifi.pineapple.com" from the PA GUI and PUttY interface, but in the infusions bar I get "Error Connecting"

4)Stock settings, Linux 7 ICS from WiFi share to ethernet in my PA MK IV PoE/LAN port and the WAN/LAN port connected directly to my router-> I can ping and tracert "www.google.com", "wifi.pineapple.com" from the PA GUI and PUttY interface, but in the infusions bar I get "Error Connecting"

I also tried all the above with a USB 32GB connected directly to the USB Port and formatted like the forum instructions say and all the above with FW 3.0.0 and USB and I still can't get the damn thing to get the infusions list or perform an "opkg update" command.

I tried countless post in this forum but I still can't get it to work. Every device connected to my PA WiFi can access the internet normally but the damn PA is still gives me "Error Connecting" in infusions bar and "reveal public ip"

If you can ping it looks like you are connected to the internet, it's just that you can't download any infusions?

More people with the mkIV seem to have this problem, read this topic:https://forums.hak5.org/index.php?/topic/37783-markiv-infusions-wanted/

Does that mean that the support for the MK IV is completely dropped or is there a problem with the servers ? Also if I have internet why the "reveal public ip" or "opkg update" won't work ?

many thanks whistlemaster and sebkinne , BTW guys is there anything we need to know about installing infusions by hand.

Asking because its bound to come up, and thought I could place a read me file on the ftp server explaining how to do it.

I will be working on the html to set up a website for easier access to this stuff and DIY projects monday.

Will keep all aprised when ready to go live, any suggestions from mebers always welcome.

all the best

kerravon

:smile: :smile: