Reporting

aryakangler

I'm a little confused. I was only mentioning the fact DNSspoof successfully creates a log in hopes that would exclude the SD card from being the problem. I do understand the logs generated by modules are not related to the logs generated by reporting.

My issue is the reporting module does not generate a log.

I'm a little confused. I was only mentioning the fact DNSspoof successfully creates a log in hopes that would exclude the SD card from being the problem. I do understand the logs generated by modules are not related to the logs generated by reporting.

My issue is the reporting module does not generate a log.

There seems to be a bug with the reporting module at the moment. I'll get it fixed asap.

Best Regards,

Sebkinne

Hi,

On Reporting - Two of the sections do not appear to work.

SMTP Server - Will not save the full address entered., e.g. smtp.someplace.com will revert to someplace.com after save and refresh.

I have tried to locate the smtp mail settings uci but failed. How can I set the manually please? Is this a bug that you are aware of or perish the thought it is my error. Anything is possible. I need your help please.

Many Thanks,

Zen