No Hak5 Show

Jordan Tekelenburg

They've been kinda busy, you know, with the new products rolling out, being tested, updated, and retested. I'm sure their priorities are in the following order:

1. Roll out Nano and Tetra devices and resolve all bugs

2. Sleep

3. Make new Hak5 episodes

Right now they're at step one.

Edited by sud0nick

All of our episodes are posted on the Youtube channel: youtube.com/hak5, immediately when available for release. The RSS is currently up and down, so I'd suggest subscribing on Youtube to get them as soon as they release.

Schrödinger's RSS feed?

Since we truly can't know its state without opening the box (yet Snubs seems to know it is both up and down) I'm guessing she opened the box and found the RSS feed immersed in some strange quantum state. I would like to see an episode on how Hak5 achieved this as it appears to be a major breakthrough in the world of computer science.

Since we truly can't know its state without opening the box (yet Snubs seems to know it is both up and down) I'm guessing she opened the box and found the RSS feed immersed in some strange quantum state. I would like to see an episode on how Hak5 achieved this as it appears to be a major breakthrough in the world of computer science.

The current state is unknown, however with the correct sixth sense, you have the ability to know the full truths.

post-7693-0-52074000-1453148655_thumb.pn

The RSS is currently up and down

The current state is unknown

Hmm, contradicting statements. I think you're trying to trick us. Maybe I've learned all I need to know to figure out the Hak5 RSS quantum conspiracy and you're trying to throw me off the scent. I'm on to you Snubs.

Edited by v0kuN

The current state is unknown, however with the correct sixth sense, you have the ability to know the full truths.

Boy: "Do not try and view the RSS feed. That's impossible. Instead, only try and realize the truth."

Neo: "What truth?"

Boy:"There is no RSS feed."

Neo: "There is no RSS feed?"

Boy:"Then you'll see that it's not the RSS feed that's viewed, it's only yourself."