handler failed to bind (external IP) help !

rger

What sud0nick says...

Imagine for a moment that everybody here has never before seen your setup or had a meaningful discussion with you about just what it is you're trying to do. I know... it's a bit of a stretch, but bear with me.

Now, please explain those things you're doing, what you've been trying to achieve said things, what results you got from that, and what you tried to remedy the situation (and what the results were that these remedies yielded).

My crystal ball is in the shop this week, so unless you divulge a little more about these things there's very, VERY little anybody can do to help you.

QFE:

Now, please explain those things you're doing, what you've been trying to achieve said things, what results you got from that, and what you tried to remedy the situation (and what the results were that these remedies yielded).

And the answers provided there don't apply to you because...?

DAMNIT MAN! How many times do I have to ask you to say more about your setup? People in general don't die from typing on the keyboard. Try it some time.

Well, glad at least you learned something. Next time someone else with a similar problem runs across this thread they'll know that they did do the same thing and, thanks to your diligent and helpful descriptions they now know exactly what to do to fix their problem. </sarcasm>