HELLO HAK5! Allow me to intoduce myself.

ScriptSo

Hello script-kiddies and L337 haxors alike,

Just wnated to make my first qick post introducing my self. things about that will endou being in my BIO anyways but If been very much in the world of haxors since the birth of the 56k modem, I must have been 8?... (Dont fee like doig the math...). From the first edition of "Steal This Book" and many others but said book was like a holy bibble for me. Since then (due to the lack friends that were... not to sound condesending, but on my level). While kids where trading pokemon cards I was above amature coder in pytthon, C+ and C++, Basic, HTML 5. Compilling tweeks to Sub7, social engeering was my specialy. Had run in with the FBI o=once or twice... okay i was more but in yet again in efforet to not condecending... using basic DDOS methods of the time to testing on friends my campabilities to "slave" their ware... ALL LEGIT, alway asked first and at that age firends never beiled lol W.e... I digree..

I CANNOT BEILVE I just found HAk5... honestly I feel most emberrased because what you guys at HAK5 do its... well, only way I can explain it as the two Japanese? fellows in Hackers... different format ofcourse and less edgy in the scnce there to pirating frekin TV stations lol... I IDOLIZE you guys.

Ive been catching up on ALLLLLL your vids... and sadlly... its about 2 or 3 year worth of content... but give me a week and ill feel im up to date!!

This is one community of kidred spirits I've been looking for,
-Erick

PS: Watching the evolution of the various personalities on HAK5 character show progress through out year, always for the better... I can see the change is demenor and confidence even... but always down to earth AND ALWAY with the same mentality since you guys started.