what is the best wifi hacking tool kali linux without wordlist

otler

Depends on what wifi attack you are doing. WEP cracking, WPA handshake cracking or just on the fly WPS pin code attacks, there are tools for each specifically that can do what you need. With WEP, aircrack will work a treat. To capture WPA handshakes for offline cracking, combination of Aicrack and OCL Hashcat will work(uses wordlists but with masks, and GPU computing, decreases crack times) as well as pyrit. WPS, try the Pixie dust attack. All of this also depends on your hardware. Your wifi card needs to support the tools and modes needed for what they do as well.

• 3 weeks later...

The ones that I've used are Aircrack and Reaver. But I'm looking up how to do a PixieDust attack. It really depends on how proficient you are in the command line, that's in my opinion the way to choose your tools.

Edit: I have just learned that a PixieDust attack is a WPS attack with Reaver. I feel so stupid now...

Edited by naruichia

The ones that I've used are Aircrack and Reaver. But I'm looking up how to do a PixieDust attack. It really depends on how proficient you are in the command line, that's in my opinion the way to choose your tools.

Edit: I have just learned that a PixieDust attack is a WPS attack with Reaver. I feel so stupid now...

Um, doesn't get much easier than that. Does everything for you for the most part.

wifite --pixie