Metal Gear?!

neoknight88

With Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain already out, I was wondering if there's anyone else here as enamored by the story as I am. It's amazing just how far things have come from Metal Gear back in 1987. We have gone from a game that took about an two hours to beat, to a 40+ hour game experience that still manages to embrace a well rounded story, an enjoyable game play experience, and give us an open world to explore. I gladly tip my hat to Hideo Kojima and his hard working team.

I can't say I'm enamored, but I have played a few of the games. I do like the story line and the plot twists.

I played the original metal gear for NES. When I was 10-11 years old I played almost all of th NES games from start to finish. Metal Gear is a game is you don't really forget about.

I played Metal Gear Solid 2 The Sons of Liberty a While back. Me and a friend finished that game start to finish in a few sittings.

The problem I have with most video games, Metal Gear included, is that they are not difficult enough.

• 2 weeks later...

I can't say I'm enamored, but I have played a few of the games. I do like the story line and the plot twists.

I played the original metal gear for NES. When I was 10-11 years old I played almost all of th NES games from start to finish. Metal Gear is a game is you don't really forget about.

I played Metal Gear Solid 2 The Sons of Liberty a While back. Me and a friend finished that game start to finish in a few sittings.

The problem I have with most video games, Metal Gear included, is that they are not difficult enough.

While I have the OG MG games on NES the MSX versions are the definitive versions to play.

If you have a PS3 I'd recommend getting the Legacy Collection as those versions are on it along with a bunch of the Solid games.