Antlion pheremones?

jaime_lion

So I love spicy stuff and in September will more than likely be buying the Antlion Pheremones. But like I am kind of a little leery buying a food product form a place that mainly sells computer equipment. Anyone tried it and like it and such? What are your thoughts?

Thanks

Google refers me to something in Half Life so I'm wondering if you're just yanking my chain or if this is an actual question... Maybe you could elaborate a bit on it?

So I too did the google, it looks like antlions look like dragonflies irl.

From your post you say you like spicy things and that antlion pheromones is a food? The word Pheromone throws my off, its sounds like a powder you'd purchase from one of those old smelly places in china town. I would not buy homeopathic stuff online period. If you are ordering from a reputable online company and this food is a non-perishable, you should be fine. I'm assuming this is a kind of expensive hot-sauce and you are not buying this from a physical store?

Something to ask yourself is, do you trust this company to not screw you over with selling you computer equipment? (switch-out / shipped wrong parts or equipment is dented / mangled) If you don't trust them, then don't buy food from them. You could end up with a bottle of expired army-ant pheromones and the next thing you know all the army-ants think you're flirting with them and then they make you their ant queen and you can train them to get things from the refrigerator like beer but not hotsauce cause thats not what they sent you...

you know, stuff like that

So I love spicy stuff and in September will more than likely be buying the Antlion Pheremones. But like I am kind of a little leery buying a food product form a place that mainly sells computer equipment. Anyone tried it and like it and such? What are your thoughts?

Thanks

**edit**

Ok, so let me ask you would you be okay with buying one lionant thing then throwing it away if it was horrible? That would be the way I approach this situation.

Edited by oddsight

Google refers me to something in Half Life so I'm wondering if you're just yanking my chain or if this is an actual question... Maybe you could elaborate a bit on it?

This is what he's talking about.

All of the Hak5 people are good people. They wouldn't knowingly poison anybody.

Edited by barry99705

The antlion pheromones is made by Viss and shipped to us in sealed containers.

The stuff is absolutely amazing. I love spicy food and this adds the extra kick to most foods. I went through mine in about three months, depending on usage ymmv.

Viss also has an etsy store, so if you don't want to buy from us, you can always go directly to the source.

Best regards,

Sebkinne

The antlion pheromones is made by Viss and shipped to us in sealed containers.

The stuff is absolutely amazing. I love spicy food and this adds the extra kick to most foods. I went through mine in about three months, depending on usage ymmv.

Viss also has an etsy store, so if you don't want to buy from us, you can always go directly to the source.

Best regards,

Sebkinne

Thank you will check that out but will more than likely be supporting the hakshop come September.

• 5 months later...

Here's Viss's Etsy shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/RavenholmSpices

I'm a fan. I put mine on tacos, in spaghetti sauce, basically anything that needs a kick. I keep a container of spices on my keychain - it's a necessity.

• 2 weeks later...

Pheromones? Is this just something to add to your food to make it taste better, or is it supposed to make girls more attracted to you? Hahah...

Sometimes, the pheromones hit hard, and I'm like, damn... I really want to hit that, and sometimes I can tell the other person is feeling that too because maybe I'm accidentally giving signals, but I keep repeating in my head, your married, your married, just ignore it... change the subject! Human chemistry is strange...

• 5 months later...