The Tablets at Restaurants

Nabzaf

Seen them I think at Outback or Applebees where they have them on the tables for kids to play while waiting for food, but most we did was let the kids mess with them.

http://elacarte.com/tablet/

Well here's their site, just poking around at their About section (Job Listings) seems like it's Android based and Java reliant.

If you're really interested try social engineering a brochure or detailed manual as a potential client for them.

It also says they integrate into any POS system so you might wanna dig into those a bit more as well.

Edited by deadlyhabit

Digip did you pay to play the games!?!? Find the hidden menu to get to where you type the password then go into demo mode and play games for free. so there is a rest switch on the top near the card reader so you can reset it. look at all that wonderful start up ip addresses and other useful info. there on the bottom is what looks like a sata port?!?!

Digip did you pay to play the games!?!? Find the hidden menu to get to where you type the password then go into demo mode and play games for free. so there is a rest switch on the top near the card reader so you can reset it. look at all that wonderful start up ip addresses and other useful info. there on the bottom is what looks like a sata port?!?!

ours was not locked down. games were on the main screen, but also let you re-order drinks or food form the same device which I think all of them are tied to the table they are on. not sure how that works if you mix them up since these weren't tethered to our table, but instead just on a stand. They were sort of liek the ones here - http://elacarte.com/static/img/presto_section-395ee0dffc38c1014060163325214ff08661e891.jpg but our table's tablet was white and black with the same CC swiper at the top IIRC.

yeah they have table numbers but if you mix them up then all heck breaks loose lol. i wonder if they have a gps in them so i can go talk to a Manager to see if what happens to one once it is gone lol

they probably don't use any kind of proximity tool like a GPS since these sit stationary they have no need to pinpoint movement or map a quest..lol. walk out with one and see what happens..