My whitehat U3 payload

remkow

Well it does run the vbs scripts it just does not seem to autorun the vbe on the iso portion of the drive. So I was wondering where I could get access to the vbe source so that I could see why it won't run. Anyone know where I can get it?
Someone posted a converter in one of the threads in this section.

I guess that was me :P

This is the original source of the autorun file:

Set objFSO = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")

Set colDrives = objFSO.Drives

For Each objDrive in colDrives

If objFSO.FileExists(objDrive.DriveLetter & ":wipcmdgo.cmd") Then

strPath = objDrive.DriveLetter & ":wipcmd"

strcmd = """" & strPath & "" & "go.cmd" & """"

CreateObject("Wscript.Shell").CurrentDirectory = strPath

CreateObject("Wscript.Shell").Run strcmd, 0, False

End If

Next

I just realized what it going on.

The prefetch line in the whitehat payload is waiting for a user input Y/N. Is there anyway to bypass this or do I need to just comment out that line since there is no window to input the Y/N in.

Secondly if I do comment ou the prefetch line then it fails creating a restore point. Any idea why this might be? Never tried to create a restore point before.

You really could've done some research on your own man.. Replace the lines which delete temporary files with this:

del C:WINDOWSTemp*.tmp /Q

del C:Documents and Settings%username%Local SettingsTemp*.* /Q

del C:Documents and Settings%username%Local SettingsTemporary Internet Files*.* /Q

del C:Documents and Settings%username%Cookies*.txt /Q

del C:WINDOWSPrefetch*.* /Q

And I chose a-squared because I've used it before as a command line, and had it on my HDD already, and I have never seen a command line version of AVG.

Sorry about the n00b question. I actually knew about /Q but wasn't sure if this was the proper way to accomplish this. Guess I should have asked differently. But thanks for the response.

avgscan is the command line version of avg and comes with avgfree. Just wasn't sure if there was a specific reason you chose it. I think I will see if I can get AVG a try since it is the free antivirus program that I choose.

• 10 months later...

Very cool payload, running it now had about half of that already set but still way to think about things outside the box!  Very cool, and props my good friend!

• 2 weeks later...