[Support] Delorean

Sildaekar

Delorean is a python script created by "jselvi" that allows for NTP man in the middle attacks. More information about this can be found in this PDF.

I take NO credit in the creation of this tool, I simply made it into a Pineapple Infusion to assist in attacks against clients using HSTS. At this moment this is only a CLI Infusion but if anyone wants to make it into a web infusion feel free to.

Changelog

v1.0 - Infusion created

Edited by Sildaekar

I tried using the infusion but nothing happened. It just sat there without any output on the screen. Was I supposed to see a help menu or any activity at all? Also, I looked at the github repo you linked to and it has a script you didn't include in the infusion called hsts_catcher.py. Is that script not needed for this to work?

Right that script is not needed for this one to work. To see the help screen add the "-h" option and it will give a bit more info otherwise it just runs with the default values.

I just talked with Jose Selvi and he just told me that he allready has a new version of the script and that it isn´t uploaded jet.

Once it gets uploaded and as long as he doesn't attach an odd license to it, I will update the infusion.

Where did you get the infusion from ?

Answer my own question seen as nobody else did case anybody who else is new to the pineapple the infusion can be found on the command line infusion tab on the pineapple bar also same problem as above infusion just does nothing after (pineapple infusion delorean command) nothing happens ?

same problem as above infusion just does nothing after (pineapple infusion delorean command) nothing happens ?

To see the help screen add the "-h" option and it will give a bit more info otherwise it just runs with the default values.

Add "-h" to the end of the command to see the help screen and a list of options.

• 4 months later...