pineapple internet access

Hi all,
I've bought one wifi-pineapple mark V and started playing with it..
When I start the MK5 Karma, PineAP and Dogma, my phone , that send prob request, get response by my pineapple.. So that's the problem.. my phone automatically connect to my pineapple, but I don't have access to internet..(I've noted that when PineAP run, Wlan1 automatically turn off, but I think that's normal).. So I go in the Network panel and I reconnect to my wireless access point, but when I do this my phone got disconnected from it's fake SSID and MK5 Karma become unchecked..

Hi all,

I've bought one wifi-pineapple mark V and started playing with it..

When I start the MK5 Karma, PineAP and Dogma, my phone , that send prob request, get response by my pineapple.. So that's the problem.. my phone automatically connect to my pineapple, but I don't have access to internet..(I've noted that when PineAP run, Wlan1 automatically turn off, but I think that's normal).. So I go in the Network panel and I reconnect to my wireless access point, but when I do this my phone got disconnected from it's fake SSID and MK5 Karma become unchecked..

PineAP requires the use of wlan1. You cannot use wlan1 for wireless clientmode while PineAP is running.

If you want to use wireless client mode, please use an additional radio, or provide internet to your WiFi Pineapple MKV through other available options.

Best Regards,

Sebkinne