Pineapple control from a smartphone browser

WatskeBart

Just received my pineapple a couple of days ago, yay :cool:(with a defective power supply, unfortunately)

What is the best practise to control a pineapple from a smartphone? I'm using a Nexus 6, but my browser can't handle the big tiles properly.

When entering a big tile, I can't scroll down within that tile. That makes most of the infusions useless to control from a smartphone.

I've tried Chrome and Firefox even in "Desktop mode" but still no joy.

How do you guys control your pineapple from a smartphone (android in particular)?

//WB

Just received my pineapple a couple of days ago, yay :cool:(with a defective power supply, unfortunately)

What is the best practise to control a pineapple from a smartphone? I'm using a Nexus 6, but my browser can't handle the big tiles properly.

When entering a big tile, I can't scroll down within that tile. That makes most of the infusions useless to control from a smartphone.

I've tried Chrome and Firefox even in "Desktop mode" but still no joy.

How do you guys control your pineapple from a smartphone (android in particular)?

//WB

Is your WiFi Pineapple up-to-date?

The new webinterface should be mobile friendly and at least on my nexus6 works great.

Best Regards,

Sebkinne

Same problem here with my nexus 6, I used Dolphin Browser a lot but with the pineapple it kinda failed, just weird just when scrolling or over-sized tiles/dailogs
I'm using FireFox currently and scrolling went a lot better and so are the over-sized tiles :grin:

Chrome, Browser, and Firefox all work well with it. Not sure about any others..

Best Regards,

Sebkinne

Can you scroll all tabs within the Occupineapple infusion, for example?

I think it's infusion dependant.

PineAP seems to do just fine

It is possible that there are infusions that have not been updated to use the new tab system. In that case, they cannot make use of the mobile interface features.

Best Regards,

Sebkinne

Thanks for the clarification. I didn't expect it to be infusion dependant.

Let's hope all infusions will be up-to-date someday :)

I still hope for a dedicated app to control our pinies

If you know of a specific infusion that needs updating, pop on over to the Mark V Infusions section, select the specific infusion support topic and post it there.