RF analyzer

Any of you happen to know if its possible to listen to cockpit of aircraft with the rf analyzer im not sure if its possible or if im just using the wrong option or not on the rf analyzer.

New to the whole Radio Freqency stuff it got me interested in using the SDR Dongle hak5 sells i was just curious if it was possible to pick up cockpit communication of aircraft flying around I've managed to pick up some Radio stations about 100 miles away from me.

Any of you happen to know if its possible to listen to cockpit of aircraft with the rf analyzer im not sure if its possible or if im just using the wrong option or not on the rf analyzer.

New to the whole Radio Freqency stuff it got me interested in using the SDR Dongle hak5 sells i was just curious if it was possible to pick up cockpit communication of aircraft flying around I've managed to pick up some Radio stations about 100 miles away from me.

You should be able to get the comms from aircraft to air traffic control and vice versa. Usually the frequencies are around 118 - 130 MHz with AM modulation. A quick use of your favourite search engine along the long the lines of "what is the approach frequency of airport X" should bring up a frequency or two for you to start attempting to receive. Most of the SDR receivers will go well over 1000 MHz (hence the reception of the ADS-B signals at 1090 MHz) so get out and have a play.

@knoydart thanks im new to the whole RF stuff so wasn't sure i was searching google few days ago before posting on here to try and find the frequency aircraft might broadcast on maybe i was just using the wrong keywords at the time.

I get bored so would be cool to listen whats going on with aircraft flying over i live about 7 miles from airport so i get loads of aircraft flying over.