Auto Remove Windows Password?

ZaraByte

Any of you have any luck making something with the Ducky that could run something like ntpasswd and auto run the commands to remove the password from windows?

i've been wanting to make something like this to pwn walmart display laptops with.

Any of you have any luck putting something together like this i might pick myself up a ducky.

I thought it be cool if someone could make something outta the ducky that would auto run ntpasswd.

hate having to manually do this all the time.

Edited by ZaraByte

Removal of a windows password doesn't mean it is illegal, and I've had to do it quite a few times for schools, having it on a USB Rubber Ducky would be rather useful.

It is illegal if it is not your pc to do so on; that is my point. He stated "i've been wanting to make something like this to pwn walmart display laptops with." Just in case you missed it. :wink: If you have permission to do so from the owner of the pc it is fine but i dont think he is going to call walmart up and ask permission to do that to the walmart displays.

Edited by mreidiv

Yeah some times i have to remember what forum im on when asking questions ignore this thread i'll figure out on my own lession learned.