Where to get the software for USB HAKSAW in 2015

DakotahJ

I don't think the autorun.inf files or Sandisk cruiser software works anymore on modern Windows boxes.

It works just not on machines that have IDS on it. I believe i still have the old stuff i did for one of my old youtube videos link might be down though i wasn't active on my Wuala so they deleted my account and all my files LOL.

You can get U3 editors from places online if you look hard enough I'm sure. There are probably built native tools for linux(although I haven't looked), but autorun stuff Win 7 and later(and Vista for the most part if updated) won't execute unless you enable autoplay to take over in most cases. Most of the older auto executing attacks don't just run when inserted, by which if you want the same control, invest in a ducky or other USB type HID device, or if you have physical access, just create a bat or sh script to click and run what you want. I understand the need for automation and say fixing or patching 500 machines manually when needed, but there are devices and other ways to do it, while U3 drive control is probably not going to get you what you need in todays landscape of OS's.

You can get U3 editors from places online if you look hard enough I'm sure. There are probably built native tools for linux(although I haven't looked), but autorun stuff Win 7 and later(and Vista for the most part if updated) won't execute unless you enable autoplay to take over in most cases. Most of the older auto executing attacks don't just run when inserted, by which if you want the same control, invest in a ducky or other USB type HID device, or if you have physical access, just create a bat or sh script to click and run what you want. I understand the need for automation and say fixing or patching 500 machines manually when needed, but there are devices and other ways to do it, while U3 drive control is probably not going to get you what you need in todays landscape of OS's.

Yeah that ducky is whatim planning to buy possibly pick up a couple maybe in May project im working on for some walmart trolling :3