Sentry Turret

Guest desarmy

pretty badass but also scary at the same time since guns and toys are two different things. would be cool for like nurf guns or such though. Even water pistols for kids in the summer time or automatic sprinklers/sprayers to chase away animals and other pests.

Edited by digip

Guest desarmy

pretty badass but also scary at the same time since guns and toys are two different things. would be cool for like nurf guns or such though. Even water pistols for kids in the summer time or automatic sprinklers/sprayers to chase away animals and other pests.

Its an airsoft gun the shittiest you can buy $17

For the love of all that is holy: VIDEO, PLEASE!! :tongue:

He did, first post has link:

Totally missed that in the awesomeness of the big image.

Problem with the video: I can't see what it's tracking. You might aswell be using a remote control for this. Not saying you are, mind you. I just would really like to see this device of yours reenact

I think the military has some sentry guns actually built for the DMZ in Korea. Have also seen sniper bot setups also.

I actually like the military robotics stuff, hence my jab at the actual robotics rules at the bottom of all my posts.

Edited by overwraith