Problem with everything </3(sd card , wifi pineapple)

xr5

Hey guys

i just got the WIFI pineapple today

and i was soo enthusiastic about it

first when i boot it the LEDs only solid green and flashing blue :( !!

i looked it up

and i think the problem from the sd card and i need 10 class sd card

but what i want to know if i got the new sd card how i use it ?

i using win8 ..do i have to format it from there (this PC > right click on cd card > format), or i need program to do it

sorry for my English :( !

and thank you guys

Solid green and a flashing blue, well a way to fix that I have found is to do a reset.

There are instructions in the box that tell you how to reset it. Follow those.

If that does not work, report back.

Also where did you buy it from?

Solid green and a flashing blue, well a way to fix that I have found is to do a reset.

There are instructions in the box that tell you how to reset it. Follow those.

If that does not work, report back.

Also where did you buy it from?

i did every thing i cant even open http://172.16.42.1:1471 it's show Access denied ,, but the flash page i can open it 192.168.1.1

and after i flashed same thing

i bought it from ebay

cuz i'm outside USA and i cant buy it from the website

Is this after you set it up? Otherwise the solid green and flashing blue is probably from the setup test that verifies you own the Pineapple. When you go to http://172.16.42.1:1471 in your browser it should ask you for the current color sequence. If you have already done this then try resetting like Rkiver said.

i cant open 172.16.42.1:1471 i don't know why :(

i saw some people have the same problem here

i think it's from the sd card not sure

i want to know how to format brand new sd card to fat or ext4

How are you connecting to the Pineapple?

I would suggest connecting with an ethernet cable. Follow the steps to set a static IP on your computers LAN card to the 172 address and attempt to access the Pineapple that way.

ethernet cable

i did that and didn't work

update#

when i plug it to my pc ( Windows xp)

the wifi pineapple worked perfectly !!

i set up everything and connected to the wifi

one more thing

the wifi pineapple i bought is travel package

and i couldn't find the charger only the battery charger

and i think it's the problem

can you help me guys for this thing please:(?

Regarding the power... The Mk5 comes with a power supply (mine did) and you should either use that, or a fully charged (properly sized) battery. A third option is to go to the hakshop and buy the USB to barrel adapter. (Do not use USB to USB!!!)

It sounds like your only option for now is a fully charged battery. If you never received a power supply, contact the ebay seller, or buy one from the hakshop, RKiver, ebay, Amazon, etc.. The specs (ranges) are listed in dozens of threads in this forum. It should be a well regulated supply; I suspect the battery charger isn't and should not be used as a power supply.

Edited by fringes

Regarding the power... The Mk5 comes with a power supply (mine did) and you should either use that, or a fully charged (properly sized) battery. A third option is to go to the hakshop and buy the USB to barrel adapter. (Do not use USB to USB!!!)

It sounds like your only option for now is a fully charged battery. If you never received a power supply, contact the ebay seller, or buy one from the hakshop, RKiver, ebay, Amazon, etc.. The specs (ranges) are listed in dozens of threads in this forum. It should be a well regulated supply; I suspect the battery charger isn't and should not be used as a power supply.

it's have the battery charger and it's 1800 mAh but i don't know how to use it lol

i tried AC adaptor form old Router and it's worked Fine ! (the output: 12V 1.5A)

*about the battery charger how i know if it's full or Empty

and thank you for the replay