[Support] Bob The Builder

newbi3

Bob the Builder is a manager for the webserver in /www on the pineapple and also has tools to assist in making web pages.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcmYzG1-OII&feature=youtu.be

THIS IS NOT A SUPPORT THREAD FOR NOT WORKING HTML OR PHP OR JAVASCRIPT. ONLY POST ISSUES OR SUGGESTIONS FOR THE INFUSION HERE

Edited by newbi3

Looks great newbi3! cant wait for it! :D

now was this intended for use with the built in webserver or nodogsplash?

You can download it now and its for the webserver in /www but there is no reason why you can't use the pages for nodogsplash as well unless there is PHP in your code because NoDogSplash can't process php.

Nice work! No longer have to SSH in and vi the changes!

;) What is Optimus

Something I am working on :p

I tried PMing you but had no luck. But i see you play drums, was wondering what genre music your into.

play guitar and spent 5 years in a band as a vocalist myself.

Why were you unable to PM me?

And just to answer your question but lets try to stay on topic here I mostly play metal my style is a lot like Underoath, norma, oh sleeper but i've played everything gospel, classic rock, dub step. The primary genre of music I listen to is old metal core (from when metal core was good), death metal, black metal anything thats not bitch metal really. I also have my blues in there little hurricane, white stripes, black keys

• 5 months later...

Hey Newbi3

I just flashed the latest firmware, and loaded bob the builder. What a great tool for on pineapple web page development.

Well done for a great tool. :grin: :grin: :grin:

• 1 month later...

I have a great suggestion to something you should add to this, allot of people could probably agree on this.

File Size!

Would be really nice to see each page's file size, and at the bottom a total of how much file size is being used. This would help get an understanding of how much space we have available and how large our pages are. Thank-you so much for taking the time to read this, hope you agree.

I have a great suggestion to something you should add to this, allot of people could probably agree on this.

File Size!

Would be really nice to see each page's file size, and at the bottom a total of how much file size is being used. This would help get an understanding of how much space we have available and how large our pages are. Thank-you so much for taking the time to read this, hope you agree.

Good suggestion, I'll make a note to add this in the next release